if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Y6 Pro Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Y6 Pro if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Y6 Pro powered by Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6735P chipset, the device has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via microSD. Huawei Y6 Pro comes with camera 5 MP in front & 13 MP in back.
Huawei Y6 Pro offers a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, The Huawei Y6 Pro Run EMUI 3.1 Lite based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and comes in 3 Colors (Gray, Gold, White). and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. The Huawei Y6 Pro Price is about 190 EURO.
Read also: How to ROOT Huawei Y6 Pro
- Flash Huawei Y6 Pro Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Y6 Pro USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Y6 Pro USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Y6 Pro Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Y6 Pro device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Release Date||Android OS||Download|
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Y6 Pro Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Y6 Pro
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.