if you own a Huawei/honor smartphones and tablets, and wand to Downgrade Huawei & Honor EMUI 11 to EMUI 10 & EMUI 10 to EMUI 9.0/9.1 or Huawei phone from EMUI 9.0/9.1 to EMUI 8.0… to Install Google play store on the new Huawei/honor smartphones & tablets, here is the full guide of Downgrade Huawei & Honor EMUI 11 to EMUI 10 on all Huawei smartphones & tablets.
- Keep your Huawei/Honor phone’s battery at least 50%
- Download the latest version of HiSuite software:
How to Downgrade Huawei & Honor EMUI 11 to EMUI 10
- Download & Install the latest version of HiSuite software.
- Run HiSuite & Connect the Huawei/honor device to the computer with the USB cable
- On your Huawei/honor phone Go to:
- Settings => Search for HDB => Turn on Allow HiSuite to use HDB
- Once your Huawei/honor device connected to HiSuite successfully, Click on Update
- Your device Runs the latest Update, You’re now using the latest official version.
- Click on Switch for Others Versions, If you want to downgrade your Huawei/honor phone from EMUI 11 to EMUI 10 & EMUI 10 to EMUI 9.0/9.1 or Huawei phone from EMUI 9.0/9.1 to EMUI 8.0…
- Click on Restore
- Downgrading the Huawei/honor device will erase all your data. So, you need to backup your phone data. then click on Continue.
- Now Wait until the downgrade process completes.
- That’s all! you have successfully Downgrade your Huawei/honor device