if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Y5p Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Y5p if it is stuck on the Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in the boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Y5p powered by Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.5 GHz Mediatek MT6762R Helio P22 chipset, the device has 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. Huawei Y5p comes with a single camera 5 MP in front & a single CAMERA 8 MP in the back.
Huawei Y5p offers a 5.45-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, The Huawei Y5p Run EMUI 10.1 based on Android 10 and comes in 3 Colors (Mint Green, Midnight Black, Phantom Blue). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 3020 mAh battery. The Huawei Y5p Price is about 80 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Y5p Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Y5p USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Y5p USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Y5p Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Y5p device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|Dura-L29A 10.1.0.122(C432E3R2P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|DRA-LX9 Dura-L29A 10.1.0.190(C432E3R3P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|DRA-LX9 Dura-L29A 10.1.0.184(C432E3R3P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|DRA-LX9 Dura-L29A 10.1.0.179(C432E3R3P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|DRA-LX9 Dura-L29A 10.1.0.170(C432E3R2P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|DRA-LX9 Dura-L29A 10.1.0.163(C432E3R2P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|DRA-LX9 Dura-L29A 10.1.0.138(C432E3R2P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|DRA-LX9 DRA-L29 Dura-L29A 10.1.0.121(C185E4R2P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
Backup Huawei Y5p
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Y5p Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tap Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Y5p
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tap on OK to finish.