if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei MediaPad M5 lite Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei MediaPad M5 lite if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei MediaPad M5 lite powered by Octa-core 4×2.36 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 659 chipset, the device has 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via microSD. Huawei MediaPad M5 lite comes with Single Camera 8 MP in front & Single Camera 8 MP in back.
Huawei MediaPad M5 lite offers a 10.10-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels, The Huawei MediaPad M5 lite Run EMUI 8.0 based on Android 8.0.0 Oreo and comes in two Colors (Space Gray, Champagne Gold). and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 7500 mAh battery. The Huawei MediaPad M5 lite Price is about 300 EURO.
- Flash Huawei MediaPad M5 lite Firmware: Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei MediaPad M5 lite USB Driver: Download Huawei MediaPad M5 lite USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei MediaPad M5 lite Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei MediaPad M5 lite device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|BAH2-L09C794B172 (18.104.22.168)||Security Patch|
|BAH2-L09C794B172 (22.214.171.124)||Android 8.0.0 Oreo|
|BAH2-W19C432B176 (126.96.36.199)||Android 8.0.0 Oreo|
|BAH2-W19C652B170D (188.8.131.52D)||Android 8.0.0 Oreo|
|BAH2-L09C432B168 (184.108.40.206)||Android 8.0.0 Oreo|
|BAH2-L09C461B169 (220.127.116.11)||Android 8.0.0 Oreo|
|BAH2-L09C461B169 (18.104.22.168)||Security Patch|
|BAH2-W19C432B169 (22.214.171.124)||Android 8.0.0 Oreo|
|BAH2-W19C567B169 (126.96.36.199)||Android 8.0.0 Oreo|
|BAH2-W19C567B169 (188.8.131.52)||Security Patch|
|BAH2-L09C635B169 (184.108.40.206)||Android 8.0.0 Oreo|
|Android 8.0.0 Oreo|
|BAH2-L09C432B167 (220.127.116.11)||Android 8.0.0 Oreo|
|Android 8.0.0 Oreo|
|BAH2-W19C432B163 (18.104.22.168)||Android 8.0.0 Oreo|
Backup Huawei MediaPad M5 lite
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei MediaPad M5 lite Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei MediaPad M5 lite
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.
Read also: How to ROOT Huawei MediaPad M5