if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Honor Holly 3 Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Honor Holly 3 if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Honor Holly 3 powered by Octa-core 1.2 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 620 chipset, the device has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM, up to 128 GB via microSD. Huawei Honor Holly 3 comes with camera 8 MP in front & 13 MP in back.
Huawei Honor Holly 3 offers a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, The Huawei Honor Holly 3 Run Emotion UI 4.1 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and comes in 3 Colors (Black, White, Gold). and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery. The Huawei Honor Holly 3 Price is about 140 EURO.
Read also: How to ROOT Huawei Honor Holly 3
- Flash Huawei Honor Holly 3 Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Honor Holly 3 USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Honor Holly 3 USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Honor Holly 3 Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Honor Holly 3 device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|CAM-UL00 C675B162CUSTC675D004 EMUI 4.1.3 05013YDD Dload||6.0 Marshmallow||FullOTA|
|CAM-UL00 C675B141CUSTC675D002 India EMUI4.1 05014ABC||6.0 Marshmallow||FullOTA|
|CAM-UL00 C00B188 EMUI4.1 05013LUH||6.0 Marshmallow||FullOTA|
|CAM-UL00 C17B188 EMUI4.1 05013YGD 6.0 Dload||6.0 Marshmallow||FullOTA|
|CAM-UL10IN C675B170CUSTC675D005 EMUI4.1.3 05014KCT||6.0 Marshmallow||FullOTA|
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Honor Holly 3 Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Honor Holly 3
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.