if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Honor 8 Smart Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Honor 8 Smart if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Honor 8 Smart powered by Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 650 chipset, the device has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via microSD. Huawei Honor 8 Smart comes with camera 8 MP in front & 13 MP in back.
Huawei Honor 8 Smart offers a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, The Huawei Honor 8 Smart Run Emotion UI 4.1 based on Android 7.0 Nougat and comes in 3 Colors (Black, White, Gold). and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery. The Huawei Honor 8 Smart Price is about 210 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Honor 8 Smart Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Honor 8 Smart USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Honor 8 Smart USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Honor 8 Smart Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Honor 8 Smart device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|VEN-L22C675B320 VEN-L22 C675B320CUSTC675D003||7.0 Nougat||FullOTA|
|VEN-L22 7.x B331CUSTC675D001||7.0 Nougat||FullOTA|
|VEN-L22 B310CUSTC675D002||7.0 Nougat||FullOTA|
|VEN-L22 2016-10-14 B130||7.0 Nougat||FullOTA|
|VEN-L22 B320CUSTC675D003||7.0 Nougat||FullOTA|
|VEN-L22 2017-07-22 B320||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
|VEN-L22 B140CUSTC675D003||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
|VEN-L22 2017-04-09 7.x B310||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
|VEN-L22 B331CUSTC675D001||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
Backup Huawei Honor 8 Smart
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Honor 8 Smart Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Honor 8 Smart
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.