if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Enjoy 5s Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Enjoy 5s if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Enjoy 5s powered by Octa-core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6753T chipset, the device has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via microSD. Huawei Enjoy 5s comes with Single CAMERA: 13 MP in front & 5 MP in back.
Huawei Enjoy 5s offers a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, The Huawei Enjoy 5s Run EMUI 3.1 Lite based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and comes in 2 Colors (Gold, Silver). and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery. The Huawei Enjoy 5s Price is about 100 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Enjoy 5s Firmware: Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Enjoy 5s USB Driver: Download Huawei Enjoy 5s USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Enjoy 5s Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Enjoy 5s device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|TAG-CL00 EMUI_3.1 C92B128 Dload||Android 5.1.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|TAG-L21 MT6753 C328B128||Android 5.1.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|TAG-TL00C01B176||Android 5.1.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|TAG-CL00C92B127||Android 5.1.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|TAG-AL00C92B168||Android 5.1.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|TAG-CL00||Android 5.1.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|TAG-TL00||Android 5.1.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
Backup Huawei Enjoy 5s
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Enjoy 5s Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Enjoy 5s
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.
Read also: How to ROOT Huawei Enjoy 5s