if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Enjoy 10 Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Enjoy 10 if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Enjoy 10 powered by Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Kirin 710F chipset, the device has 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. Huawei Enjoy 10 comes with a single camera 8 MP in front & Dyal CAMERA 48 MP + 2 MP in back.
Huawei Enjoy 10 offers a 6.39-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, The Huawei Enjoy 10 Run EMUI 9.1 based on Android 9 Pie and comes in 4 Colors (Aurora blue, Acacia red, Magic night black, Sky blue). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. The Huawei Enjoy 10 Price is about 150 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Enjoy 10 Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Enjoy 10 USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Enjoy 10 USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Enjoy 10 Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Enjoy 10 device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|ART-AL00X ARTH-AL00 ARTHUR-AL00BX 220.127.116.11(C00E48R6P1)||Android 9 Pie||FullOTA|
|ART-TL00X ARTH-TL00 ARTHUR-TL00BX 18.104.22.168(C01E48R6P1)||Android 9 Pie||FullOTA|
|ART-AL00X ARTH-AL00 ARTHUR-AL00BX 22.214.171.124(C00E23R3P5)||Android 9 Pie||FullOTA|
Backup Huawei Enjoy 10
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Enjoy 10 Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Enjoy 10
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tap on OK to finish.