if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Honor 8A Pro Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Honor 8A Pro if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Honor 8A Pro powered by Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 chipset, the device has 2/3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. Honor 8A Pro comes with Single CAMERA: 13 MP in back & 8 MP in front.
Honor 8A Pro offers a 6.09-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, The Honor 8A Pro Run EMUI 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie and comes in 4 Colors (Black, Blue, Red, Gold). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 3020 mAh battery. The Honor 8A Pro Price is about 200 EURO.
- Flash Honor 8A Pro Firmware: Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Honor 8A Pro USB Driver: Download Honor 8A Pro USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Honor 8A Pro Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Honor 8A Pro device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|JAT-LX1 Jakarta-L21CHW 126.96.36.1998(C10E3R2P1)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|JAT-L41 Jakarta-L41 188.8.131.526(C10E2R2P1)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|JAT-L41 Jakarta-L41 184.108.40.206(C10E2R2P1)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|JAT-L41 Jakarta-L41 220.127.116.11(C431E2R1P8)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|JAT-L41 Jakarta-L41 18.104.22.168(C431E2R1P8)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|JAT-LX1 JAT-L21 Jakarta-L21A 22.214.171.1246(C10E2R3P1)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|JAT-LX1 JAT-L21 Jakarta-L21A 126.96.36.199(C10E2R3P1)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|JAT-LX1 JAT-L21 Jakarta-L21A 188.8.131.52(C10E2R3P1)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|JAT-LX1 JAT-L21 Jakarta-L21A 184.108.40.206(C461E2R1P8)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|JAT-LX1 JAT-L21 Jakarta-L21A 220.127.116.11(C461E2R1P8)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
Backup Honor 8A Pro
Backup all your important data before flashing the Honor 8A Pro Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Honor 8A Pro
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tap on OK to finish.