if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Monarch Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Monarch if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Monarch powered by Octa-core 4×1.8 GHz & 4×1.3 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 925 chipset, the device has 3 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via microSD. Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Monarch comes with camera 5 MP in front & 13 MP in back.
Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Monarch offers a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, The Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Monarch Run Emotion UI 3.0 based on Android 4.4 KitKat and comes in 3 Colors (Obsidian black, Moonlight silver, Amber gold). and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery. The Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Monarch Price is about 250 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Monarch Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Monarch USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Monarch USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Monarch Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Mate 7 Monarch device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|MT7-CL00 M00007SP07||4.4 KitKat||FullOTA|
|Repair Factory MT7-CL00 M00007SP07||4.4 KitKat||FullOTA|
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Monarch Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Monarch
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.