Huawei future devices won’t run the Google apps because Google doesn’t allow it to use Gapps (Youtube, Gmail, Google, Maps, Google assistant…) anymore, but right now there is no problem with install Google Playstore on Honor Pad 6 to access to install Google Play Store and all Google services like Youtube, Google Maps, Google Drive, Gmail…
Huawei is the biggest smartphone brand. Around the world, Huawei had started their 5G research long before any other companies. For this reason, they have highly superior technology compared to other 5G vendors. This would hurt other US companies. So the US is looking for a way to destroy Huawei. They told all of their US company (Google) to stop supply Huawei with hardware and software. so Google ban on Huawei future devices including the Honor Pad 6 are affected and will not have access to Google Play Store, as well as other Gapps. The ban will not affect Huawei devices that have already been released and will continue to have access to Google apps.
Google apps are software, their Gapps (Youtube, Gmail, Google, Maps, Google assistant…) is a license that they sell to Huawei to use on their Mate 30 Pro phones. So, according to the ban, it could not allow Honor Pad 6 to use these apps anymore. The result is that Huawei has to accelerate its move to introduce its own Operating System to replace Google’s Android. so Huawei giving Huawei ‘AppGallery’ which is an alternative to Google play store and consists of more than 45000 Apps, So installing the application won’t be a problem.
By the way, the Google apps are just apps that can be downloaded off the net, so in this article How to Install Google Play Store on your Honor Pad 6 mobile in One-Click.
If looking to Install Google Play Store on your Honor Pad 6 devices then there is a simple guide designed for the Honor Pad 6 users out there. So, follow the guide below and see how to install Playstore in Honor Pad 6 in simple steps.
Honor Pad 6 Specs
The Honor Pad 6 powered by Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Kirin 710A chipset, the device has 4 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. Honor Pad 6 comes with a single CAMERA: 5 MP in the back & 2 MP front CAMERA. Honor Pad 6 offers a 10.10-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1200 x 1920 pixels, The Honor Pad 6 Run Magic UI 3.1 based on Android 10 and comes in 1 Color (Space Gray). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 5100 mAh battery. The Honor Pad 6 Price is about 240 EURO.
If these 2 methods not working for you you can try these methods:
- How to Install Google Play Store on Huawei Honor Pad 6
- How to Download Google Play store on Honor Pad 6 Tablet
How to Install Play Store on Huawei Honor Pad 6 Via Ourplay.
- Download Ourplay app:
- Install Ourplay on your Honor Pad 6 then click on Done
- Settings => Apps => Apps.
- Ourplay => Permissions => All permissions DENIED.
- Give permissions to all apps.
- Allow & Allow all the time for all apps
- Open Ourplay apps on your Honor Pad 6 & follow the pic.
- Tap on the green button on all popup messages.
- Wait until the google play store finish installing on your Honor Pad 6.
- Click on google play store
- Wait until finish then click on Google play store again
- If the checking info crash, close all window & open Ourplay app again on your Honor Pad 6.
- Sign with your Gmail account on your Honor Pad 6.
- The Gmail account added successfully
- Click on Google play store, & that’s it, now you can Download & install any app you want on your Honor Pad 6 device.
How to install Google Playstore on Honor Pad 6 via VMOS
1- Download and Install VMOS on your Honor Pad 6: VMOS software Virtual Machine
2- Confirm and Enter VMOS Pro.
3- Authorize ALL >> Got it >> Turn on Draw over other apps.
4- ALLOW >> ALLOW ONLY WHILE IN USE >>Experience the google.
5- Wait until the ROM VMOS PRO Install and booted.
6- click on The play Store and Sign in with your Gmail account.
7- Now you can install Google Playstore on Honor Pad 6 without OTG.
How to Google Service apps on your Honor Pad 6
1- Download and install the Chat Partner application
- Chat Partner apk: Download Link
2- Open Chat Partner then Click on Detect device.
3- Click on Repair now.
4- Then click on Activate.
5- Wait a few munites until the installation process finishes then Restart your Honor Pad 6.
6- The Google Play app now installed on your Honor Pad 6 mobile.
7- Sign in with a Google account.
8- That’s How to install Google Playstore on Honor Pad 6 | No PC.