Huawei future devices won’t run the Google apps because Google doesn’t allow it to use Gapps (Youtube, Gmail, Google, Maps, Google assistant…) anymore, but right now there is no problem with Install the Google Play Services on Honor 30 to access to install Google Play Store and all Google services like Youtube, Google Maps, Google Drive, Gmail…
Huawei is the biggest smartphone brand. Around the world, Huawei had started their 5G research long before any other companies. For this reason, they have highly superior technology compared to other 5G vendors. This would hurt other US companies. So the US is looking for a way to destroy Huawei. They told all of their US company (Google) to stop supply Huawei with hardware and software. so Google ban on Huawei future devices including the Honor 30 are affected and will not have access to Google Play Store, as well as other Gapps. The ban will not affect Huawei devices that have already been released and will continue to have access to Google apps.
Google apps are software, their Gapps (Youtube, Gmail, Google, Maps, Google assistant…) is a license that they sell to Huawei to use on their Mate 30 Pro phones. So, according to the ban, it could not allow Honor 30 to use these apps anymore. The result is that Huawei has to accelerate its move to introduce its own Operating System to replace Google’s Android. so Huawei giving Huawei ‘AppGallery’ which is an alternative to Google play store and consists of more than 45000 Apps, So installing the application won’t be a problem.
By the way, the Google apps are just apps that can be downloaded off the net, so in this article How to Install Google Play Store on your Honor 30 mobile in One-Click.
If looking for Install Google Play Store on your Honor 30 devices then there is a simple guide designed for the Honor 30 users out there. So, follow the guide below and see how to install Playstore in Honor 30 in simple steps.
Honor 30 Specs
The Honor 30 powered by Octa-core 1×2.58 GHz & 3×2.40 GHz & 4×1.84 GHz Kirin 985 5G chipset, the device has 6/8 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM. Honor 30 comes with Quad CAMERA: 40 MP + 8 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP in back & single front CAMERA 32 MP. Honor 30 offers a 6.53-inch OLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, The Honor 30 Run Magic UI 3 based on Android 10 and comes in 5 Colors (Titanium Silver, Emerald Green, Midnight Black, Icelandic Frost, Neon purple). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. The Honor 30 Price is about 320 EURO.
If these methods not working for you you can try these methods:
- How to Install Google Play Services on Honor 30 Free
- How to access to install Google Play Store on Honor 30
How to Install Play Store on Huawei Honor 30 Via Ourplay.
- Download Ourplay app:
- Install Ourplay on your Honor 30 then click on Done
- Settings => Apps => Apps.
- Ourplay => Permissions => All permissions DENIED.
- Give permissions to all apps.
- Allow & Allow all the time for all apps
- Open Ourplay apps on your Honor 30 & follow the pic.
- Tap on the green button on all popup messages.
- Wait until the google play store finish installing on your Honor 30.
- Click on google play store
- Wait until finish then click on Google play store again
- If the checking info crash, close all window & open Ourplay app again on your Honor 30.
- Sign with your Gmail account on your Honor 30.
- The Gmail account added successfully
- Click on Google play store, & that’s it, now you can Download & install any app you want on your Honor 30 device.
How to Install Play Store on Honor 30 Via GSpace.
- Download and Install GSpace app Form app Gallery:
- Gspace for all device
- Gspace32 for device 1/2 GB RAM
- Download GSpace apk all Versions:
- Google Space apk V1.0.2 // Google Space apk V1.0.5
- Install => Open => START.
- Google Play => SIGN IN => Sign in with your Gmail account.
- For the last update of Gspace you can open the Play store by:
- Google => Search bar => Search for Play Store => First Results
- Now you can search for any app in the play store to install it on your Honor 30 device.
- If the Gspace not working with you, you can go to GSpace APP INFO
- Storage => Clear cache => Force Stop.
- That’s it, now you can enter to Google Play store on your Honor 30 device.