if you own a Huawei/honor smartphones and tablets and want to Upgrade Huawei & Honor to the last firmware after you installing the google play store by the downgrade method, so if you want to install google play store to your device, first you need to downgrade one, two or three time to find the right firmware to allow you to install The play store after you installed, you want to update your device to the last update, so, here is the full guide of How To Update Huawei Firmware After Successful Downgrade For Play store.
- Keep your Huawei/Honor phone’s battery at least 50%
- a Good Internet Connection.
How To Update Huawei Firmware After Successful Downgrade For Play store
- Restart your Huawei/honor device to Download Mode:
- Power OFF your Huawei device.
- Press & hold the Volume up button + Power Button at the same time.
- Once the Huawei Logo appears release the Power Button & keep holding the Volume up button.
- Update Mode => eRecovery mode => Update and recover system.
- Download Update and recover => Connect your Huawei device to a WIFI Network.
- Wait until the update package downloading from the Huawei server.
- Once the update & the recovery installed successfully, your Huawei device Reboot automatically.
- The Google Play service app still working with the last update.