Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop and higher, it helps you keep your data safe if your Huawei mobile is lost or stolen, It’s a good thing that makes the stolen phone harder to use, but sometimes you can’t remember the Google Account information, and you need to access your Huawei/Honor device, Every phone, every system, and every android version has a certain way of Bypass Google FRP lock problem, Here’s How to Remove FRP Huawei/Honor Devices EMUI 9.1.0 without PC.
How to Disable and Enable FRP (Factory Reset Protection):
If you have a Google account set up on your Huawei/Honor device, then FRP is active to your phone. To disable FRP, you just have to remove your Google account.
To Remove a Google account:
- Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Google.
- Then choose the added Google account.
- Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
To add a Google account:
- Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Add an account ==> Google.
- Then enter the email and password of your account.
huaweiflash.com not responsible for the misuse of this Tutorial
Read also: Huawei FRP BYPASS 2019 | App not installed FRP BYPASS all Huawei Without APP
How to Remove FRP Huawei/Honor Devices EMUI 9.1.0 without PC
- Connect your Huawei/Honor mobile to the Wi-Fi network.
- Turn OFF your Huawei/Honor device.
- Hard reset your Huawei/Honor mobile
- Press and Hold together Power button + Volume Up button
- Realize hold key when Huawei/Honor Logo appears.
- Choose wipe data/factory reset by Volume buttons, and click on the Power key to confirm
- Choose one more time wipe data/factory reset.
- Wait until the hard reset end.
- Finally, select Safe Mode by Volume buttons, and click on the Power key to confirm.
- Go to Setting ==> System ==> Reset ==> Reset all setting.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei/Honor device.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Huawei/Honor Devices EMUI 9.1.0 without PC.
Read also: Bypass FRP all Huawei Devices Android 9.0 Pie without Talkback
This is not work
if the safe mode doesn’t show try this previous method here
Probe ese metodo igual me tira al inicio de seleccion del idioma
E probado diferente metodos … y siempre me sale desbloquee el telefono para continuar. Es un P20 lite ane-Lx3 2019
This method is not working safe mood is open with welcome screen still frp lock is there
try this method here
My P30 doesn’t work. I do a factory reset after recovery and then go into safe mode. When the phone is turned on, it is in safe mode. But there are no icons, but it offers me to choose the language, the region. It doesn’t work either * # * # 1357946 # * # * My model is ELE L29 9.1.0. 193 (C431E4R2P2) Please help.
Honor 8x frp cannot remove.plize help me how to unlock frp.android 9.1
kindly need a help huawei p30 pro it has frp
Huaweii p20 pro . huawei FTP unlock tool, latest; Windows 10, info about BOT detected ADB device. Propably i have to delete somethongs already on my laptop.because i have few stock huawei’s and maybe hi suit, other saved devices are doing error with ADB.
1. Am i right?
2. Please give me link for 100% compatible and working ADB drivers