Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop and higher, it helps you keep your data safe if your Huawei mobile is lost or stolen, It’s a good thing that makes the stolen phone harder to use, but sometimes you can’t remember the Google Account information, and you need to access your Huawei/Honor device, Every phone, every system, and every android version has a certain way of Bypass Google FRP lock problem, Here’s How to Remove FRP Huawei/Honor Devices EMUI 9.1.0 without PC.
How to Disable and Enable FRP (Factory Reset Protection):
If you have a Google account set up on your Huawei/Honor device, then FRP is active to your phone. To disable FRP, you just have to remove your Google account.
To Remove a Google account:
- Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Google.
- Then choose the added Google account.
- Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
To add a Google account:
- Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Add an account ==> Google.
- Then enter the email and password of your account.
huaweiflash.com not responsible for the misuse of this Tutorial
How to Remove FRP Huawei/Honor Devices EMUI 9.1.0 without PC
- Connect your Huawei/Honor mobile to the Wi-Fi network.
- Turn OFF your Huawei/Honor device.
- Hard reset your Huawei/Honor mobile
- Press and Hold together Power button + Volume Up button
- Realize hold key when Huawei/Honor Logo appears.
- Choose wipe data/factory reset by Volume buttons, and click on the Power key to confirm
- Choose one more time wipe data/factory reset.
- Wait until the hard reset end.
- Finally, select Safe Mode by Volume buttons, and click on the Power key to confirm.
- Go to Setting ==> System ==> Reset ==> Reset all setting.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei/Honor device.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Huawei/Honor Devices EMUI 9.1.0 without PC.