TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) is an open-source touch-based custom recovery for all Android smartphones and tablets, There are many methods of installing TWRP, in this article, we offer you the easiest way possible to Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Nova 2i via Fastboot.
Through TWRP you can flash official ROMs, Custom ROMs, kernels, add-ons, zip files Xposed Module on your Huawei Nova 2i, install SuperSU or Magiskthat gives you root access to your Huawei Nova 2i. the custom recovery has more additional features, restore & repair a soft-bricked Huawei Nova 2i device, Wiping, backing up, restoring partition, Make a Nandroid backup, create and restore Huawei Nova 2i backups, & Wipe data or factory reset your Huawei Nova 2i mobile. & There are a few Advanced section of TWRP like Fix permissions ADB Sideload File Manager Wrap up.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Nova 2i:
- A Computer or a Laptop, and USB Cable.
- Unlock Huawei Nova 2i bootloader: Unlock Bootloader on Huawei/Honor Smartphones and Tablets
- Install Huawei Nova 2i USB Driver: Download And Install Huawei USB Drivers For Windows
- Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot: HERE OR HERE
- TWRP Recovery for your Huawei Nova 2i mobile, & rename it: twrp.img: Huawei Nova 2i TWRP
Enable USB debugging & OEM unlocking
- Go to Settings ==> About Phone and tap 8 times on Build Number until it says You’re a developer.
- Now go back to Settings, you should be able to see “Developer Options”. Click on it and then move the USB debugging to enable it, & to OEM unlocking & enable it to.
Install Huawei Nova 2i TWRP via Fastboot
1- Restart your Huawei Nova 2i in Fatsboot mode:
- Power off your Huawei Nova 2i completely
- Press & hold at the same time Volume Down button & Connect your Huawei mobile to the PC via USB cable.
2- In Minimal ADB folder, Press and hold SHIFT in your keyboard and right-click on any blank space and click on Open command window here.
3- Type the following command to boot your Huawei Nova 2i device into bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
4- Once your Huawei Nova 2i boot in bootloader mode, type the following command to flash the TWRP.img file
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
5- Once TWRP is successfully installed on your device, type the following command to reboot your Huawei Nova 2i device.
6- That’s it! You have installed TWRP Successfully on your Huawei Nova 2i mobile!