Huawei future devices won’t run the Google apps because Google doesn’t allow it to use Gapps (Youtube, Gmail, Google, Maps, Google assistant…) anymore, but right now there is no problem for all Huawei/Honor devices to access Install Play Store on Huawei & Honor Devices Via GSpace and all Google services like Youtube, Google Maps, Google Drive, Gmail…
If looking to install Google Services on Huawei & Honor Devices Via GSpace then there is a simple guide designed for the Huawei users out there. So, follow the guide below and see how to install Playstore in Huawei in simple steps.
How to Install Play Store on Huawei/Honor Devices Via GSpace.
- Download and Install GSpace app Form app Gallery:
- Gspace for all device
- Gspace32 for device 1/2 GB RAM
- Download GSpace apk all Versions:
- Google Space apk V1.0.2 // Google Space apk V1.0.5
- Install => Open => START.
- Google Play => SIGN IN => Sign in with your Gmail account.
- For the last update of Gspace you can open the Play store by:
- Google => Search bar => Search for Play Store => First Results
- Now you can search for any app in the play store to install it on your Huawei/Honor device.
- If the Gspace not working with you, you can go to GSpace APP INFO
- Storage => Clear cache => Force Stop.
- That’s it, now you can enter to Google Play store and search for any app you want to install on your Huawei/Honor device.