if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Y7 2019, Stock Rom, to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Y7 2019 if it is stuck on the Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Y7 2019 powered by Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 chipset, the device has 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. Huawei Y7 2019 comes with 8 MP in front & Dual CAMERA 13 MP + 2 MP in back.
Huawei Y7 2019 offers a 6.26-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, The Huawei Y7 2019 Run EMUI 8.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and comes in 3 Colors (Aurora Blue, Midnight Black, Coral Red). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery. The Huawei Y7 2019 Price is about 180 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Y7 2019 Stock Rom: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Y7 2019 USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Y7 2019 USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Y7 2019 Stock Rom
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Y7 2019 device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|DUB-LX1 184.108.40.206 C185 OTA||Android 8.1 Oreo||FullOTA|
|DUB-LX1 DUB-L01 Dubai-L01 220.127.116.11(C431CUSTC431D1)||Android 8.1 Oreo||FullOTA|
|DUB-LX1 DUB-L21 Dubai-L21 18.104.22.168(C461CUSTC461D1)||Android 8.1 Oreo||FullOTA|
|DUB-LX1 DUB-L21 Dubai-L21B 22.214.171.124(C10CUSTC10D1)||Android 8.1 Oreo||FullOTA|
|Android 8.1 Oreo|
|Android 8.1 Oreo|
|Android 8.1 Oreo|
|DUB-LX1 DUB-L21 Dubai-L21 126.96.36.199(C432CUSTC432D1patch01)||Android 8.1 Oreo||FullOTA|
|DUB-LX1 DUB-L21 Dubai-L21 188.8.131.52(C10CUSTC10D1patch01)||Android 8.1 Oreo||FullOTA|
|DUB-LX1 DUB-L21 Dubai-L21 184.108.40.206(C461CUSTC461D1)||Android 8.1 Oreo||FullOTA|
|DUB-LX3 DUB-L23 Dubai-L23 220.127.116.11(C605CUSTC605D1)||Android 8.1 Oreo||FullOTA|
|DUB-LX3 DUB-L03 Dubai-L03 18.104.22.168(C25CUSTC25D1)||Android 8.1 Oreo||FullOTA|
|DUB-LX3 DUB-L23 Dubai-L23 22.214.171.124(C605CUSTC605D1)||Android 8.1 Oreo||FullOTA|
|DUB-LX1 DUB-L21 Dubai-L21 126.96.36.199(C432CUSTC432D1)||Android 8.1 Oreo||FullOTA|
|DUB-LX1 DUB-L01 Dubai-L01 188.8.131.52(C432CUSTC432D1)||Android 8.1 Oreo||FullOTA|
|DUB-LX1 DUB-L21 Dubai-L21 184.108.40.206(C431CUSTC431D1)||Android 8.1 Oreo||FullOTA|
|DUB-LX1C432CUSTC432D1B139 (220.127.116.11) DUB-L01C432CUSTC432D1B139 (18.104.22.168) DUB-L21C432CUSTC432D1B139 (22.214.171.124)||Android 8.1 Oreo|
|DUB-LX1C432CUSTC432D1B144 (126.96.36.199) DUB-L01C432CUSTC432D1B144 (188.8.131.52) DUB-L21C432CUSTC432D1B144 (184.108.40.206)||Android 8.1 Oreo|
|DUB-LX1C432CUSTC432D1B140 (220.127.116.11) DUB-L01C432CUSTC432D1B140 (18.104.22.168) DUB-L21C432CUSTC432D1B140 (22.214.171.124)||Android 8.1 Oreo|
|DUB-LX1C10B133 (126.96.36.199)||Android 8.1 Oreo|
|DUB-LX1C461CUSTC461D1B132 (188.8.131.52) DUB-L21C461CUSTC461D1B132 (184.108.40.206)||Android 8.1 Oreo|
|DUB-LX2C900B170 (220.127.116.11) DUB-L22C900B170 (18.104.22.168) DUB-AL20IDC900B170 (22.214.171.124) DUB-L03C900B170 (126.96.36.199) DUB-L23C900B170 (188.8.131.52) DUB-L21C900B170 (184.108.40.206) DUB-L01C900B170 (220.127.116.11) DUB-L02C900B170 (18.104.22.168) DUB-LX1 22.214.171.124 DUB-L22 126.96.36.199 DUB-AL20ID 188.8.131.52 DUB-L03 184.108.40.206 DUB-L23 220.127.116.11 DUB-L21 18.104.22.168 DUB-L01 22.214.171.124 DUB-L02 126.96.36.199||Android 8.1 Oreo|
|DUB-LX1C10CUSTC10D1B132 (188.8.131.52) DUB-L21C10CUSTC10D1B132 (184.108.40.206)||Android 8.1 Oreo|
Backup Huawei Y7 2019
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Y7 2019 Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tap Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Y7 2019
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your backup data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tap on OK to finish.