There are lots of ways to backup Android data and restore to your Huawei P30 phone on every occasion you need. You can use some effective way to backup (music, photos, apps, contacts, messages, call logs ….) to save time and keep all your data in a safe way, and then you can quickly restore all the data to your phone. I am going to show you step by step guide all procedures Huawei Backup Device
so if you want to backup data in your Huawei P30. incase something goes wrong with your Huawei P30 device. then there are a lot of data backup methods with and without a computer.
Today I am going to teach you all the types of backup Huawei P30: (backup android phone to pc, backup android apps to pc, android backup software, backup android tablet to pc) All Huawei P30 users can use this to backup Android photos, videos, audio, contacts, messages, documents… Just see the following step by step guide
Huawei P30 Specs – Full Phone Specifications
- DIMENSIONS: 149.1 x 71.4 x 7.6 mm
- WEIGHT: 165 g
- SCREEN SIZE: 6.1 inches
- SCREEN: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~422 ppi density)
- CHIPSET: HiSilicon Kirin 980
- CPU: Octa-core 2×2.6 GHz & 2×1.92 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz
- REAR CAMERA: Triple: 40 MP + 16 MP + 8 MP
- SELFIE CAMERA: 32 MP
- ANDROID VERSION: Android 9.0 Pie, upgradable to Android 10; EMUI 10
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- ROM: 64/128/256 GB
- BATTERY SIZE: Li-Po 3650 mAh
How to Backup and restore Huawei P30 Via Google Account
- In the Settings Go to System & updates ==> Backup & restore ==> Back up to Google.
- Turn on Back up to Google ==> Back button ==> Backup account.
- Select your backup account ==> OK ==> Return to the Settings menu ==> Users & accounts.
- Google ==> Sync now ==> wait until your information will be synchronized.
- If you want to restore the backup go to:
- Users & accounts ==> Google ==> Sync now ==> wait until your information will be restore.
How to Backup Huawei P30 Data Via Huawei HiSuite
- Download HiSuite PC Suite: Download Huawei HiSuite PC Suite
- Run HiSuite software & Connect your Huawei P30 to the computer with a USB cable
- In your Huawei P30 phone Go to:
- Settings ==> Search for HDB ==> Turn on Allow HiSuite to use HDB
- Click on Backup.
- Choose what you want to backup ” Contact, Messages, Call, Apps…”
- Set up a new password then click OK.
- Wait until the Backup process finish, do not disconnect your Huawei P30 device.
- That’s it, the Huawei P30 backup Complete.
How to Restore Huawei P30 Data via Huawei HiSuite
- Click on Restore.
- Choose the backup then click on Restore.
- Enter the password that you set up.
- Wait until the Restore process finish, do not disconnect your Huawei P30 device.
- That’s it, the Huawei Restore Complete.