Huawei USB drivers is an important of all Huawei smartphones & tablets you can easily connect your device to a computer or laptop to sharing files & communicate between each other, when you installing Huawei Honor Holly 2 Plus USB driver you will be able to update your Huawei to latest Android OS, and you can easily browse the file system on your Huawei & transfer your photos, videos messages contact… you can also take a back up to all your important data & you can restore it if you lost it.
It’s hard to connect a Huawei mobile with a computer without USB driver, but here you can download Huawei Honor Holly 2 Plus USB driver & connect your Huawei with computer successfully.
Read More: How to ROOT Huawei P smart
Notice: Huawei Honor Holly 2 Plus USB driver compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
Download & Install Huawei Honor Holly 2 Plus USB Drivers:
- Download Huawei USB Driver: USB Driver
- Download Huawei ADB Driver: ADB Driver
- Download Huawei CDC Driver: CDC Driver
- Download Huawei VCOM Driver: VCOM Driver
How to Install Huawei ADB Driver
1- Open Device Manager in your PC Then Click on Action and choose to add the legacy hardware
2- Click Next & choose to Install the hardware that I manually select from the list (Advanced) then Click on Next
3- Tap on Show all devices, click on Next & click on Have disk
4- Select Browse Choose The Huawei USB driver file you downloaded and click OK
5- Choose the Android ADB interface and click on Next
6- The Huawei USB driver installation starts, click on Next, then click on Finish
How to Install Huawei CDC Driver
1- From the control panel launch Device Manager
2- Click on Action. & Choose Add Legacy Hardware. then click Next
3- Choose to install the hardware manually from a list and click Next.
4- Choose “Show all devices” and click Next.
5- A window will open up. Use it to select the CDC driver folder you downloaded and click Ok.
6- Click “Next” to start the hardware installation process.
7- Wait until the installation process to get finished, you will see the Completing the Add Hardware Wizard. Click Finish.
How to Install Huawei VCOM Driver
- Open Device Manager
- Right-click with the mouse on your username and select Add Legacy hardware. then click on the Next button
- Select option Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) and click on Next button.
- Tab on Show All Devices and click Next
- Click on Have Disk and select .inf you downloaded & click on Next
- That’s it, Your Huawei VCOM Driver are successfully installed.