Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop and higher, it helps you keep your data safe if your Huawei mobile is lost or stolen, It’s a good thing that makes the stolen phone harder to use, but sometimes you can’t remember the Google Account information, and you need to access your Huawei device, Every phone, every system, and every android version has a certain way of Bypass Google FRP lock problem, Here’s How to Huawei FRP BYPASS 2019 | App not installed FRP BYPASS all Huawei Without APP
How to Disable and Enable FRP (Factory Reset Protection):
If you have a Google account set up on your Huawei device, then FRP is active on your phone. To disable FRP, you just have to remove your Google account.
To Remove a Google account:
- Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Google.
- Then choose the added Google account.
- Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
To add a Google account:
- Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Add an account ==> Google.
- Then enter the email and password of your account.
huaweiflash.com not responsible for the misuse of this Tutorial
How to Remove FRP Huawei device:
- Connect your Huawei mobile to the Wi-Fi network.
- Restart your Huawei device
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 15 seconds.
- After talkback tutorial appears swipe down to right to open the global context menu.
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on youtube app.
- Click on Share.
- A menu appears to choose Gmail.
- Click on Add an email address & choose Hotmail.
- Enter your email address & password & Sign in
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Setting === Manage accounts ===Accounts.
- Now in the Setting Menu go to Security & privacy.
- Click on Fingerprint ID.
- Choose a PIN code.
- Set up a lock screen Pin.
- Now Tab on New Fingerprint.
- Set up your Fingerprint then tap on OK.
- Go back to Setting === System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei device.
You have successfully Huawei FRP BYPASS 2019 | App not installed FRP BYPASS all Huawei Without APP.