Rooting Huawei Y6 2018 means you’re now the god of your Huawei device.
You can do everything. you can Increase RAM of Huawei Y6 2018 Device, Play HD Games, Increase Internal Memory, Delete Bloatware Android Apps, but you need to be careful about what you install because some apps can use root permission to damage or brick your Huawei Y6 2018 device.
The Root gives you complete control over your Android phone. Rooting is a process that allows you to do anything for your Huawei Y6 2018 in the Android system, you can write and execute any file, folder, and partition, in an Android operating system, you can easily install Magisk/SuperSU to ROOT Huawei Y6 2018.
If you are looking for customizing your Huawei device that allows you limitless access to it:
- Uninstall apps that come with your Huawei Y6 2018 phone
- Flash custom ROMS
- Flash custom kernel
- Access to data on both the internal memory and SD card.
- Backup system apps and their data
- Run apps that only work only on rooted devices.
- Speed up the CPU, GPS and 3G Network using apps.
- Having total control over your Huawei Y6 2018.
- Customize theme
- Block Ads on application
- Extended battery life
- And more…
But there are several risks that can affect your rooted Huawei Y6 2018:
- you lose the Warranty of Your Huawei because Huawei Manufacturer does not officially support rooting
- Rooting exposes the device to risks of hacking and attack by malware
- Brick your device
- Android Update Issues
So If your final decision is to ROOT Huawei Y6 2018, then you’ve been the right place. In this article, we’ll show how to root Huawei Y6 2018
devices supported: ATU-L11, ATU-L23, ATU-L31, ATU-L42, YGN-AL00, YGN-L21, YGN-L22, YGN-L23, YGN-L41, YGN-L42, YGN-L51, YGN-L61, YGN-TL10.
Backup Huawei Y6 2018
Backup all your important data before Rooting Huawei Y6 2018 because installing ROOT will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Y6 2018
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.
ROOT Huawei Y6 2018 via Magisk
1- Copy ATOMU-Magisk.img file to Minimal ADB folder.
2- Restart your Huawei Y6 2018 in Fatsboot mode:
- Power off your Huawei Y6 2018 completely
- Press & hold at the same time Volume up button + Power button” for a few seconds.
- Connect your Huawei Y6 2018 mobile to the PC via USB cable.
3- OR In Minimal ADB folder, press and hold SHIFT in your keyboard and right-click on any blank space and click on Open command window here.
4- Type the following command to boot your Huawei Y6 2018 device into bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
5- Once your Huawei Y6 2018 boot in bootloader mode, type the following command to flash the ATOMU-Magisk.img file
fastboot flash ramdisk ATOMU-Magisk_17.1_20181013.img
6- Once ATOMU-Magisk.img is successfully installed on your device, type the following command to reboot your Huawei Y6 2018 device.
7- Download and install Magisk Manager on your Huawei Y6 2018.
8- That’s it! you have got all root privileges now on your Huawei Y6 2018.
Top Apps For Rooted Huawei Y6 2018 Device
Root Explorer, ES File Explorer, Lucky Patcher, Dumpster, Xposed Framework, Titanium Backup, apps2rom, Bloatfreezer, Link2SD, Android Wi-Fi Tether, Wireless Tether, ShootMe, Dropcap2, Greenify, Root Explorer, ClockworkMod Recovery, AdFree, Adaway, Droid Wall, Orbot, Cache Mate, Droid VNC Server, LBE Privacy Guard, Button Savior, gravitybox, xhangouts, xwhatsapp, Xprivacy, SetCPU, Overclock Widget, ROEHSOFT RAM-EXPANDER, Memory Swapper Free, ClockSync, AdBlock Plus, SuperSU, Titanium Backup, Wakelock Detector, ROM Manager, Quick Boot, LED Hack, TRIM, StickMount, busybox, Viper4Android…
You can verify if your Huawei Y6 2018 is rooted or not, download Root Checker app, open it and click on Verify Root. If you are rooted you will get an appropriatemessage.