Rooting Huawei Mate 20 X means you’re now the god of your Huawei device.
You can do everything. you can Increase RAM of Huawei Mate 20 X Device, Play HD Games, Increase Internal Memory, Delete Bloatware Android Apps, but you need to be careful about what you install because some apps can use root permission to damage or brick your Huawei Mate 20 X device.
The Root gives you complete control over your Android phone. Rooting is a process that allows you to do anything for your Huawei Mate 20 X in the Android system, you can write and execute any file, folder, and partition, in an Android operating system, you can easily install Magisk to ROOT Huawei Mate 20 X.
If you are looking for customizing your Huawei device that allows you limitless access to it:
- Uninstall apps that come with your Huawei Mate 20 X phone
- Flash custom ROMS
- Flash custom kernel
- Access to data on both the internal memory and SD card.
- Backup system apps and their data
- Run apps that only work only on rooted devices.
- Speed up the CPU, GPS and 3G Network using apps.
- Having a total control over your Huawei Mate 20 X.
- Customize theme
- Block Ads on application
- Extended battery life
- And more…
But there are several risks that can affect your rooted Huawei Mate 20 X:
- you lose the Warranty of Your Huawei because Huawei Manufacturer does not officially support rooting
- Rooting exposes the device to risks of hacking and attack by malware
- Brick your device
- Android Update Issues
So If your final decision is to ROOT Huawei Mate 20 X, then you’ve been the right place. In this article, we’ll show how to root Huawei Mate 20 X
- Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot: HERE OR HERE
- Unlock Huawei Mate 20 X bootloader: Unlock Bootloader on Huawei/Honor Smartphones
- Install Huawei Mate 20 X USB Driver: Download Huawei Huawei Mate 20 X USB Driver For Windows
- Download Magisk manager on your computer: Download Magisk
Backup Huawei Mate 20 X
Backup all your important data before Rooting Huawei Mate 20 X because installing ROOT will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Mate 20 X
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.
ROOT Huawei Mate 20 X via Magisk
1- Download Install the magisk manager.
2- Download the recovery ramdisk for your variant & Copy it to fastboot folder.
3- Reboot your Huawei Mate 20 X to TWRP Recovery:
- Power off the Huawei Mate 20 X completely.
- Press & Hold the Power key and Volume up key.
- The phone should enter into the TWRP Recovery mode.
4- Once the device is in bootloader mode, run the following command:
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk recovery_ramdiskMagiskVARIANT
5- Once the root is successfully installed on your device, type the following command to reboot your Mate 20 X device:
6- Your Huawei Mate 20 X device is fully rooted now.
Top Apps For Rooted Huawei Mate 20 X Device
Root Explorer, ES File Explorer, Lucky Patcher, Dumpster, Xposed Framework, Titanium Backup, apps2rom, Bloatfreezer, Link2SD, Android Wi-Fi Tether, Wireless Tether, ShootMe, Dropcap2, Greenify, Root Explorer, ClockworkMod Recovery, AdFree, Adaway, Droid Wall, Orbot, Cache Mate, Droid VNC Server, LBE Privacy Guard, Button Savior, gravitybox, xhangouts, xwhatsapp, Xprivacy, SetCPU, Overclock Widget, ROEHSOFT RAM-EXPANDER, Memory Swapper Free, ClockSync, AdBlock Plus, SuperSU, Titanium Backup, Wakelock Detector, ROM Manager, Quick Boot, LED Hack, TRIM, StickMount, busybox, Viper4Android…
You can verify if your Huawei Mate 20 X is rooted or not, download Root Checker app, open it and click on Verify Root. If you are rooted you will get an appropriatemessage.