Rooting Honor 10 means you’re now the god of your Huawei device.
You can do everything. you can Increase RAM of Honor 10 Device, Play HD Games, Increase Internal Memory, Delete Bloatware Android Apps, but you need to be careful about what you install because some apps can use root permission to damage or brick your Honor 10 device.
The Root gives you complete control over your Android phone. Rooting is a process that allows you to do anything for your Honor 10 in the Android system, you can write and execute any file, folder, and partition, in an Android operating system, you can easily install Magisk/SuperSU to ROOT Honor 10.
If you are looking for customizing your Huawei device that allows you limitless access to it:
- Uninstall apps that come with your Honor 10 phone
- Flash custom ROMS
- Flash custom kernel
- Access to data on both the internal memory and SD card.
- Backup system apps and their data
- Run apps that only work only on rooted devices.
- Speed up the CPU, GPS and 3G Network using apps.
- Having total control over your Honor 10.
- Customize theme
- Block Ads on application
- Extended battery life
- And more…
But there are several risks that can affect your rooted Honor 10:
- you lose the Warranty of Your Huawei because Huawei Manufacturer does not officially support rooting
- Rooting exposes the device to risks of hacking and attack by malware
- Brick your device
- Android Update Issues
So If your final decision is to ROOT Honor 10, then you’ve been the right place. In this article, we’ll show how to root Honor 10
Backup Honor 10
Backup all your important data before Rooting Honor 10 because installing ROOT will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tap Next to begin the backup.
Restore Honor 10
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tap on OK to finish.
ROOT Honor 10 via Magisk
1- Copy the Magisk zip file to the ADB folder.
2- Reboot your Honor 10 to fastboot mode:
- Power OFF your Honor 10 completely.
- Press & Hold the Power key and Volume Keys.
- Once you see the fastboot screen release all keys.
3- In the Minimal ADB folder, press and hold SHIFT in your keyboard and right-click on any blank space and click on the Open command window here.
3- Type the following command to confirm the device detected by the PC.:
4- Now to root Honor 10, type the following command:
fastboot flash ramdisk col-magisk-tlxx.img
7- Restart your Honor 10 phone and you have got all root privileges now.
Note: Flash Magisk again with THE magisk manager to avoid module installation issues.
Top Apps For Rooted Honor 10 Device
Root Explorer, ES File Explorer, Lucky Patcher, Dumpster, Xposed Framework, Titanium Backup, apps2rom, Bloatfreezer, Link2SD, Android Wi-Fi Tether, Wireless Tether, ShootMe, Dropcap2, Greenify, Root Explorer, ClockworkMod Recovery, AdFree, Adaway, Droid Wall, Orbot, Cache Mate, Droid VNC Server, LBE Privacy Guard, Button Savior, gravitybox, xhangouts, xwhatsapp, Xprivacy, SetCPU, Overclock Widget, ROEHSOFT RAM-EXPANDER, Memory Swapper Free, ClockSync, AdBlock Plus, SuperSU, Titanium Backup, Wakelock Detector, ROM Manager, Quick Boot, LED Hack, TRIM, StickMount, busybox, Viper4Android…
You can verify if your Honor 10 is rooted or not, download Root Checker app, open it and click on Verify Root. If you are rooted you will get an appropriatemessage.
Read more: How to ROOT Honor 7C