TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) is an open-source touch-based custom recovery for all Android smartphones and tablets, There are many methods of installing TWRP, in this article, we offer you the easiest way possible to Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Y7 2018 via Fastboot.
Through TWRP you can flash official ROMs, Custom ROMs, kernels, add-ons, zip files Xposed Module on your Huawei Y7 2018, install SuperSU or Magiskthat gives you root access to your Huawei Y7 2018. the custom recovery has more additional features, restore & repair a soft-bricked Huawei Y7 2018 device, Wiping, backing up, restoring partition, Make a Nandroid backup, create and restore Huawei Y7 2018 backups, & Wipe data or factory reset your Huawei Y7 2018 mobile. & There are a few Advanced section of TWRP like Fix permissions ADB Sideload File Manager Wrap up.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Y7 2018:
- A Computer or a Laptop, and USB Cable.
- Unlock Huawei Y7 2018 bootloader: Unlock Bootloader on Huawei/Honor Smartphones and Tablets
- Install Huawei Y7 2018 USB Driver: Download And Install Huawei USB Drivers For Windows
- Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot: HERE OR HERE
- TWRP Recovery for your Huawei Y7 2018 mobile: Huawei Y7 2018 TWRP
Enable USB debugging & OEM unlocking
- Go to Settings ==> About Phone and tap 8 times on Build Number until it says You’re a developer.
- Now go back to Settings, you should be able to see “Developer Options”. Click on it and then move the USB debugging to enable it, & to OEM unlocking & enable it to.
Install Huawei Y7 2018 TWRP via Fastboot
1- Restart your Huawei Y7 2018 in Fatsboot mode:
- Power off your Huawei Y7 2018 completely
- Press & hold at the same time Volume Down button & Connect your Huawei mobile to the PC via USB cable.
3- Type the following command to boot your Huawei Y7 2018 device into bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
4- Once your Huawei Y7 2018 boot in bootloader mode, launch the MAF32.exe & type the following command to flash the TWRP.img file
fastboot flash recovery TRT-TWRP-3.1.1-0818.img
5- Once TWRP is successfully installed on your device, type the following command to reboot your Huawei Y7 2018 device.
6- That’s it! You have installed TWRP Successfully on your Huawei Y7 2018 mobile!