TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) is an open-source touch-based custom recovery for all Android smartphones and tablets, There are many methods of installing TWRP, in this article, we offer you the easiest way possible to Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Nexus 6P via Fastboot.
Through TWRP you can flash official ROMs, Custom ROMs, kernels, add-ons, zip files Xposed Module on your Huawei Nexus 6P, install SuperSU or Magiskthat gives you root access to your Huawei Nexus 6P. the custom recovery has more additional features, restore & repair a soft-bricked Huawei Nexus 6P device, Wiping, backing up, restoring partition, Make a Nandroid backup, create and restore Huawei Nexus 6P backups, & Wipe data or factory reset your Huawei Nexus 6P mobile. & There are a few Advanced section of TWRP like Fix permissions ADB Sideload File Manager Wrap up.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Nexus 6P:
- A Computer or a Laptop, and USB Cable.
- Unlock Huawei Nexus 6P bootloader: Unlock Bootloader on Huawei/Honor Smartphones and Tablets
- Install Huawei Nexus 6P USB Driver: Download And Install Huawei USB Drivers For Windows
- Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot: HERE OR HERE
- TWRP Recovery for your Huawei Nexus 6P mobile, & rename it: twrp.img: Huawei Nexus 6P TWRP
Enable USB debugging & OEM unlocking
- Go to Settings ==> About Phone and tap 8 times on Build Number until it says You’re a developer.
- Now go back to Settings, you should be able to see “Developer Options”. Click on it and then move the USB debugging to enable it, & to OEM unlocking & enable it to.
Install Huawei Nexus 6P TWRP via Fastboot
1- Restart your Huawei Nexus 6P in Fatsboot mode:
- Power off your Huawei Nexus 6P completely
- Press & hold at the same time Volume Down button & Connect your Huawei mobile to the PC via USB cable.
2- In Minimal ADB folder, Press and hold SHIFT in your keyboard and right-click on any blank space and click on Open command window here.
3- Type the following command to boot your Huawei Nexus 6P device into bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
4- Once your Huawei Nexus 6P boot in bootloader mode, type the following command to flash the TWRP.img file
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
5- Once TWRP is successfully installed on your device, type the following command to reboot your Huawei Nexus 6P device.
6- That’s it! You have installed TWRP Successfully on your Huawei Nexus 6P mobile!