TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) is an open-source touch-based custom recovery for all Android smartphones and tablets, There are many methods of installing TWRP, in this article, we offer you the easiest way possible to Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0 via Fastboot.
Through TWRP you can flash official ROMs, Custom ROMs, kernels, add-ons, zip files Xposed Module on your Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0, install SuperSU or Magiskthat gives you root access to your Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0. the custom recovery has more additional features, restore & repair a soft-bricked Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0 device, Wiping, backing up, restoring partition, Make a Nandroid backup, create and restore Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0 backups, & Wipe data or factory reset your Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0 mobile. & There are a few Advanced section of TWRP like Fix permissions ADB Sideload File Manager Wrap up.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0:
- A Computer or a Laptop, and USB Cable.
- Unlock Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0 bootloader: Unlock Bootloader on Huawei/Honor Smartphones and Tablets
- Install Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0 USB Driver: Download And Install Huawei USB Drivers For Windows
- Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot: HERE
- TWRP Recovery for your Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0 mobile, & rename it: twrp.img: Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0 TWRP
Enable USB debugging & OEM unlocking
- Go to Settings ==> About Phone and tap 8 times on Build Number until it says You’re a developer.
- Now go back to Settings, you should be able to see “Developer Options”. Click on it and then move the USB debugging to enable it, & to OEM unlocking & enable it to.
Install Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0 TWRP via Fastboot
1- Restart your Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0 in Fatsboot mode:
- Power off your Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0 completely
- Press & hold at the same time Volume Down button & Connect your Huawei mobile to the PC via USB cable.
2- In Minimal ADB folder, Press and hold SHIFT in your keyboard and right-click on any blank space and click on Open command window here.
3- Type the following command to boot your Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0 device into bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
4- Once your Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0 boot in bootloader mode, type the following command to flash the TWRP.img file
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
5- Once TWRP is successfully installed on your device, type the following command to reboot your Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0 device.
6- That’s it! You have installed TWRP Successfully on your Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0 mobile!