TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) is an open-source touch-based custom recovery for all Android smartphones and tablets, There are many methods of installing TWRP, in this article, we offer you the easiest way possible to Install TWRP Recovery on Honor 8X Max via Fastboot.
Through TWRP you can flash official ROMs, Custom ROMs, kernels, add-ons, zip files Xposed Module on your Honor 8X Max, install SuperSU or Magisk that gives you root access to your Honor 8X Max. the custom recovery has more additional features, restore & repair a soft-bricked Honor 8X Max device, Wiping, backing up, restoring partition, Make a Nandroid backup, create and restore Honor 8X Max backups, & Wipe data or factory reset your Honor 8X Max mobile. & There are a few Advanced sections of TWRP like Fix permissions ADB Sideload File Manager Wrap up.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Honor 8X Max:
- Unlock Honor 8X Max bootloader: Unlock Bootloader on Huawei/Honor Smartphones
- Install Honor 8X Max USB Driver: Download Huawei Honor 8X Max USB Driver For Windows
- Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot: HERE OR HERE
- TWRP Recovery for your Honor 8X Max mobile: Honor 8X Max TWRP
- Enable USB debugging & OEM unlocking
- Go to Settings ==> About Phone and tap 8 times on Build Number until it says You’re a developer.
- Now go back to Settings, you should be able to see “Developer Options”. Click on it and then move the USB debugging to enable it, & to OEM unlocking & enable it to.
Install Honor 8X Max TWRP
1- Copy TWRP to your internal storage OR SD card.
2- Restart your Honor 8X Max in Fatsboot mode:
- Power off your Honor 8X Max completely
- Press & hold at the same time Volume Down button & Connect your Huawei mobile to the PC via USB cable.
3- In Minimal ADB folder, Press and hold SHIFT in your keyboard and right-click on any blank space and click on Open command window here.
4- Type the following command to boot your Honor 8X Max device into bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
5- Once your Honor 8X Max boot in bootloader mode, type the following command to flash the TWRP.img file
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk recovery
6- Once TWRP is successfully installed on your device, type the following command to reboot your Honor 8X Max device.
7- That’s it! You have installed TWRP Successfully on your Honor 8X Max mobile!
8- That’s it! You have installed TWRP Successfully on your Honor 8X Max mobile!