Huawei future devices won’t run the Google apps because Google doesn’t allow it to use Gapps (Youtube, Gmail, Google, Maps, Google assistant…) anymore, but right now there is no problem for Install the Google Play Services on Huawei Mate 30 to access to install Google Play Store and all Google services like Youtube, Google Maps, Google Drive, Gmail…
Huawei is the biggest smartphone brand. Around the world, Huawei had started their 5G research long before any other companies. For this reason, they have highly superior technology compared to other 5G vendors. This would hurt other US companies. So the US is looking for a way to destroy Huawei. They told all of their US company (Google) to stop supply Huawei with hardware and software. so Google ban on Huawei future devices including the Huawei Mate 30 are affected and will not have access to Google Play Store, as well as other Gapps. The ban will not affect Huawei devices that have already been released and will continue to have access to Google apps.
Google apps are software, their Gapps (Youtube, Gmail, Google, Maps, Google assistant…) is a license that they sell to Huawei to use on their Mate 30 phones. So, according to the ban, it could not allow Huawei Mate 30 to use these apps anymore. The result is that Huawei has to accelerate its move to introduce its own Operating System to replace Google’s Android. so Huawei giving Huawei ‘AppGallery’ which is an alternative to Google play store and consists of more than 45000 Apps, So installing the application won’t be a problem.
By the way, the Google apps are just apps that can be downloaded off the net, so in this article How to Install Google Play Store on your Huawei Mate 30 mobile in One-Click.
If looking to Install Google Play Store on your Huawei Mate 30 devices then there is a simple guide designed for the Huawei Mate 30 users out there. So, follow the guide below and see how to install Playstore in Huawei Mate 30 in simple steps.
Huawei Mate 30 Specs
The Huawei Mate 30 powered by Octa-core 2×2.86 GHz & 2×2.09 GHz & 4×1.86 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 990 chipset, the device has 6/8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. Huawei Mate 30 comes with Triple CAMERA: 40 MP + 16 MP + 8 MP in back & Dual CAMERA 24 MP in front. Huawei Mate 30 offers a 6.62-inch OLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, The Huawei Mate 30 Run EMUI 10 based on Android 10 and comes in 4 Colors (Black, Space Silver, Cosmic Purple, Emerald Green). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery. The Huawei Mate 30 Price is about 550 EURO.
If these methods not working for you you can try these methods:
- Install Google Apps and Play Store on Huawei Mate 30
- How to Install Google Services on Huawei Mate 30 Free
How to Install Play Store on Huawei Huawei Mate 30 Via Ourplay.
- Download Ourplay app:
- Install Ourplay on your Huawei Mate 30 then click on Done
- Settings => Apps => Apps.
- Ourplay => Permissions => All permissions DENIED.
- Give permissions to all apps.
- Allow & Allow all the time for all apps
- Open Ourplay apps on your Huawei Mate 30 & follow the pic.
- Tap on the green button on all popup messages.
- Wait until the google play store finish installing on your Huawei Mate 30.
- Click on google play store
- Wait until finish then click on Google play store again
- If the checking info crash, close all window & open Ourplay app again on your Huawei Mate 30.
- Sign with your Gmail account on your Huawei Mate 30.
- The Gmail account added successfully
- Click on Google play store, & that’s it, now you can Download & install any app you want on your Huawei Mate 30 device.
How to Install Play Store on Huawei Mate 30 Via GSpace.
- Download and Install GSpace app Form app Gallery:
- Gspace for all device
- Gspace32 for device 1/2 GB RAM
- Download GSpace apk all Versions:
- Google Space apk V1.0.2 // Google Space apk V1.0.5
- Install => Open => START.
- Google Play => SIGN IN => Sign in with your Gmail account.
- For the last update of Gspace you can open the Play store by:
- Google => Search bar => Search for Play Store => First Results
- Now you can search for any app in the play store to install it on your Huawei Mate 30 device.
- If the Gspace not working with you, you can go to GSpace APP INFO
- Storage => Clear cache => Force Stop.
- That’s it, now you can enter to Google Play store on your Huawei Mate 30 device.
How to download Google Service apps on your Huawei Mate 30
1- Download and install the Chat Partner application
- Chat Partner apk: Download Link
2- Open Chat Partner then Click on Detect device.
3- Click on Repair now.
4- Then click on Activate.
5- Wait a few minutes until the installation process finishes then Restart your Huawei Mate 30.
6- The Google Play app now installed on your Huawei Mate 30 mobile.
7- Sign in with a Google account.
8- That’s How to Install Google Apps and Play Store 2020 on Huawei Mate 30! 100% Working!
Read also: How to Flash Huawei Mate 30 Stock Firmware – All Firmware