Huawei future devices won’t run the Google apps because Google doesn’t allow it to use Gapps (Youtube, Gmail, Google, Maps, Google assistant…) anymore, but right now there is no problem for Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus devices to access install Google Play Store on Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus and all Google services like Youtube, Google Maps, Google Drive, Gmail…
Huawei is the biggest smartphone brand. Around the world, Huawei had started their 5G research long before any other companies. For this reason, they have highly superior technology compared to other 5G vendors. This would hurt other US companies. So the US is looking for a way to destroy Huawei. They told all of their US company (Google) to stop supply Huawei with hardware and software. so Google ban on Huawei future devices including the Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus are affected and will not have access to Google Play Store, as well as other Gapps. The ban will not affect Huawei devices that have already been released and will continue to have access to Google apps.
Google apps are software, their Gapps (Youtube, Gmail, Google, Maps, Google assistant…) is a license that they sell to Huawei to use on their Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus phones. So, according to the ban, it could not allow Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus to use these apps anymore. The result is that Huawei has to accelerate its move to introduce its own Operating System to replace Google’s Android. so Huawei giving Huawei ‘AppGallery’ which is an alternative to the google play store and consists of more than 45000 Apps, So installing the application won’t be a problem.
By the way, the Google apps are just apps that can be downloaded off the net, so in this article How to Install Google Play Store on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus mobile in One-Click.
If looking to Install Google Play Store on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus devices then there is a simple guide designed for the Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus users out there. So, follow the guide below and see how to install Playstore in Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus in simple steps.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus Specs
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus powered by Octa-core 1×3.13 GHz & 3×2.54 GHz & 4×2.05 GHz Kirin 9000 5G chipset, the device has 12 GB RAM and 512 GB ROM. Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus comes with Penta CAMERA: 50MP + 20 MP + 12 MP + 8 MP + TOF 3D in back & dual 13 MP + TOF 3D CAMERA in front. Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus offers a 6.56-inch OLED with a resolution of 1344 x 2772 pixels, The Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus runs EMUI 11 based on Android 10 and comes in 2 Colors (Ceramic White, Ceramic Black). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4400 mAh battery. The Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus Price is about 1400 EURO.
If these methods not working for you you can try these methods:
- How to Use Play Store in Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus
- Download and Install google Play in Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus
How to Install Play Store on Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus Via Ourplay.
- Download Ourplay app:
- Install Ourplay on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus then click on Done
- Settings => Apps => Apps.
- Ourplay => Permissions => All permissions DENIED.
- Give permissions to all apps.
- Allow & Allow all the time for all apps
- Open Ourplay apps on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus & follow the pic.
- Tap on the green button on all popup messages.
- Wait until the google play store finish installing on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus.
- Click on google play store
- Wait until finish then click on Google play store again
- If the checking info crash, close all window & open Ourplay app again on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus.
- Sign with your Gmail account on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus.
- The Gmail account added successfully
- Click on Google play store, & that’s it, now you can Download & install any app you want on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus device.
Method 3: How to install Google Playstore on Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus via VMOS
1- Download and Install VMOS on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus: VMOS software Virtual Machine
2- Confirm and Enter VMOS Pro.
3- Authorize ALL >> Got it >> Turn on Draw over other apps.
4- ALLOW >> ALLOW ONLY WHILE IN USE >>Experience the google.
5- Wait until the ROM VMOS PRO Install and booted.
6- click on The play Store and Sign in with your Gmail account.
7- Now you can install the play store in Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus.
Method 6: How to install Google Play Store on Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus
1- Download and install the Chat Partner application
- Chat Partner apk: Download Link
2- Open Chat Partner then Click on Detect device.
3- Click on Repair now.
4- Then click on Activate.
5- Wait a few munites until the installation process finishes then Restart your Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus.
6- The Google Play app now installed on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus mobile.
7- Sign in with a Google account.
8- That’s how to use the Google play store on Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus / install the google play store on Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus.