Huawei future devices won’t run the Google apps because Google doesn’t allow it to use Gapps (Youtube, Gmail, Google, Maps, Google assistant…) anymore, but right now there is no problem for Huawei Y9a devices to access to install Google Play Store on Huawei Y9a and all Google services like Youtube, Google Maps, Google Drive, Gmail…
Huawei is the biggest smartphone brand. Around the world, Huawei had started their 5G research long before any other companies. For this reason, they have highly superior technology compared to other 5G vendors. This would hurt other US companies. So the US is looking for a way to destroy Huawei. They told all of their US company (Google) to stop supply Huawei with hardware and software. so Google ban on Huawei future devices including the Huawei Y9a are affected and will not have access to Google Play Store, as well as other Gapps. The ban will not affect Huawei devices that have already been released and will continue to have access to Google apps.
Google apps are software, their Gapps (Youtube, Gmail, Google, Maps, Google assistant…) is a license that they sell to Huawei to use on their Y9a phones. So, according to the ban, it could not allow Huawei Y9a to use these apps anymore. The result is that Huawei has to accelerate its move to introduce its own Operating System to replace Google’s Android. so Huawei giving Huawei ‘AppGallery’ which is an alternative to the Google play store and consists of more than 45000 Apps, So installing the application won’t be a problem.
By the way, the Google apps are just apps that can be downloaded off the net, so in this article How to Install Google Play Store on your Huawei Y9a mobile in One-Click.
If looking to Install Google Play Store on your Huawei Y9a devices then there is a simple guide designed for the Huawei Y9a users out there. So, follow the guide below and see how to install Playstore in Huawei Y9a in simple steps.
Huawei Y9a Specs
Huawei Y9a powered by Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Mediatek Helio G80 chipset, the device has 6/8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. Huawei Y9a comes with Quad CAMERA: 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP in back & Motorized pop-up 16 MP in front. Huawei Y9a offers a 6.63-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, The Huawei Y9a Run EMUI 10.1 based on Android 10 and comes in 3 Colors (Space Silver, Sakura Pink, Midnight Black). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery. The Huawei Y9a Price is about 200 EURO.
If these methods not working for you you can try these methods:
- How to use the Google play store on Huawei Y9A
- How to Download and Install Google Services on Huawei Y9a
How to Install Play Store on Huawei Huawei Y9a Via Ourplay.
- Download Ourplay app:
- Install Ourplay on your Huawei Y9a then click on Done
- Settings => Apps => Apps.
- Ourplay => Permissions => All permissions DENIED.
- Give permissions to all apps.
- Allow & Allow all the time for all apps
- Open Ourplay apps on your Huawei Y9a & follow the pic.
- Tap on the green button on all popup messages.
- Wait until the google play store finish installing on your Huawei Y9a.
- Click on google play store
- Wait until finish then click on Google play store again
- If the checking info crash, close all window & open Ourplay app again on your Huawei Y9a.
- Sign with your Gmail account on your Huawei Y9a.
- The Gmail account added successfully
- Click on Google play store, & that’s it, now you can Download & install any app you want on your Huawei Y9a device.
How to Install Play Store on Huawei Y9a Via GSpace.
- Download and Install GSpace app Form app Gallery:
- Gspace for all device
- Gspace32 for device 1/2 GB RAM
- Download GSpace apk all Versions:
- Google Space apk V1.0.2 // Google Space apk V1.0.5
- Install => Open => START.
- Google Play => SIGN IN => Sign in with your Gmail account.
- For the last update of Gspace you can open the Play store by:
- Google => Search bar => Search for Play Store => First Results
- Now you can search for any app in the play store to install it on your Huawei Y9a device.
- If the Gspace not working with you, you can go to GSpace APP INFO
- Storage => Clear cache => Force Stop.
- That’s it, now you can enter to Google Play store on your Huawei Y9a device.
Read also: Download And Install Huawei Y9a USB Driver