Huawei future devices won’t run the Google apps because Google doesn’t allow it to use Gapps (Youtube, Gmail, Google, Maps, Google assistant…) anymore, but right now there is no problem for Huawei Nova 7i devices to access to install Google Play Store and all Google services like Youtube, Google Maps, Google Drive, Gmail…
Huawei is the biggest smartphone brand. Around the world, Huawei had started their 5G research long before any other companies. For this reason, they have highly superior technology compared to other 5G vendors. This would hurt other US companies. So the US is looking for a way to destroy Huawei. They told all of their US company (Google) to stop supply Huawei with hardware and software. so Google ban on Huawei future devices including the Huawei Nova 7i are affected and will not have access to Google Play Store, as well as other Gapps. The ban will not affect Huawei devices that have already been released and will continue to have access to Google apps.
Google apps are software, their Gapps (Youtube, Gmail, Google, Maps, Google assistant…) is a license that they sell to Huawei to use on their Nova 7i phones. So, according to the ban, it could not allow Huawei Nova 7i to use these apps anymore. The result is that Huawei has to accelerate its move to introduce its own Operating System to replace Google’s Android. so Huawei giving Huawei ‘AppGallery’ which is an alternative to Google play store and consist of more than 45000 Apps, So installing application won’t be a problem.
By the way, the Google apps are just apps that can be downloaded off the net, so in this article How to Install Google Play Store on your Huawei Nova 7i mobile in One-Click.
If looking for Install Google Play Store on your Huawei Nova 7i devices then there is a simple guide designed for the Huawei Nova 7i users out there. So, follow the guide below and see how to install Playstore in Huawei Nova 7i in simple steps.
Huawei Nova 7i Specs
Huawei Nova 7i powered by Octa-core 2×2.27 GHz & 6×1.88 GHz Kirin 810 chipset, the device has 8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. Huawei Nova 7i comes with Quad CAMERA: 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP in back & 16 MP in front. Huawei Nova 7i offers a 6.64-inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2310 pixels, The Huawei Nova 7i Run EMUI 10 based on Android 10 and comes in 3 Colors (Midnight Black, Crush Green, Sakura Pink). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery. The Huawei Nova 7i Price is about 240 EURO.
If these methods not working for you you can try these methods:
- Download Google Play Store Apps on Huawei nova 7i
- How Installed (GMS) Google Play Services On Huawei Nova 7i
How to Install Play Store on Huawei Huawei Nova 7i Via Ourplay.
- Download Ourplay app:
- Install Ourplay on your Huawei Nova 7i then click on Done
- Settings => Apps => Apps.
- Ourplay => Permissions => All permissions DENIED.
- Give permissions to all apps.
- Allow & Allow all the time for all apps
- Open Ourplay apps on your Huawei Nova 7i & follow the pic.
- Tap on the green button on all popup messages.
- Wait until the google play store finish installing on your Huawei Nova 7i.
- Click on google play store
- Wait until finish then click on Google play store again
- If the checking info crash, close all window & open Ourplay app again on your Huawei Nova 7i.
- Sign with your Gmail account on your Huawei Nova 7i.
- The Gmail account added successfully
- Click on Google play store, & that’s it, now you can Download & install any app you want on your Huawei Nova 7i device.
How to Install Play Store on Huawei Nova 7i Via GSpace.
- Download and Install GSpace app Form app Gallery:
- Gspace for all device
- Gspace32 for device 1/2 GB RAM
- Download GSpace apk all Versions:
- Google Space apk V1.0.2 // Google Space apk V1.0.5
- Install => Open => START.
- Google Play => SIGN IN => Sign in with your Gmail account.
- For the last update of Gspace you can open the Play store by:
- Google => Search bar => Search for Play Store => First Results
- Now you can search for any app in the play store to install it on your Huawei Nova 7i device.
- If the Gspace not working with you, you can go to GSpace APP INFO
- Storage => Clear cache => Force Stop.
- That’s it, now you can enter to Google Play store on your Huawei Nova 7i device.
How to install Google Play Store on Huawei Nova 7i
1- Download and install the Chat Partner application
- Chat Partner apk: Download Link
2- Open Chat Partner then Click on Detect device.
3- Click on Repair now.
4- Then click on Activate.
5- Wait a few munites until the installation process finishes then Restart your Huawei Nova 7i.
6- The Google Play app now installed on your Huawei Nova 7i mobile.
7- Sign in with a Google account.
8- That’s how to download the play store on Huawei nova 7i.