Huawei future devices won’t run the Google apps because Google doesn’t allow it to use Gapps (Youtube, Gmail, Google, Maps, Google assistant…) anymore, but right now there is no problem for Huawei Mate 40 Pro devices to access install Google Play Store on Huawei Mate 40 Pro and all Google services like Youtube, Google Maps, Google Drive, Gmail…
Huawei is the biggest smartphone brand. Around the world, Huawei had started their 5G research long before any other companies. For this reason, they have highly superior technology compared to other 5G vendors. This would hurt other US companies. So the US is looking for a way to destroy Huawei. They told all of their US company (Google) to stop supply Huawei with hardware and software. so Google ban on Huawei future devices including the Huawei Mate 40 Pro are affected and will not have access to Google Play Store, as well as other Gapps. The ban will not affect Huawei devices that have already been released and will continue to have access to Google apps.
Google apps are software, their Gapps (Youtube, Gmail, Google, Maps, Google assistant…) is a license that they sell to Huawei to use on their Huawei Mate 40 Pro phones. So, according to the ban, it could not allow Huawei Mate 40 Pro to use these apps anymore. The result is that Huawei has to accelerate its move to introduce its own Operating System to replace Google’s Android. so Huawei giving Huawei ‘AppGallery’ which is an alternative to the google play store and consists of more than 45000 Apps, So installing the application won’t be a problem.
By the way, the Google apps are just apps that can be downloaded off the net, so in this article How to Install Google Play Store on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro mobile in One-Click.
If looking to Install Google Play Store on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro devices then there is a simple guide designed for the Huawei Mate 40 Pro users out there. So, follow the guide below and see how to install Playstore in Huawei Mate 40 Pro in simple steps.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Specs
Huawei Mate 40 Pro powered by Octa-core 1×3.13 GHz & 3×2.54 GHz & 4×2.05 GHz Kirin 9000 5G chipset, the device has 8 GB RAM and 256/512 GB ROM. Huawei Mate 40 Pro comes with Triple CAMERA: 50MP + 20 MP + 12 MP in back & dual 13 MP + TOF 3D CAMERA in front. Huawei Mate 40 Pro offers a 6.76-inch OLED with a resolution of 1344 x 2772 pixels, The Huawei Mate 40 Pro Run EMUI 11 based on Android 10 and comes in 5 Colors (Mystic Silver, White, Black, Green, Yellow). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery. The Huawei Mate 40 Pro Price is about 1150 EURO.
If these methods not working for you you can try these methods:
- Install Google Apps and Play Store on Huawei Mate 40 Pro
- How to Put Google play store on Huawei Mate 40 Pro
How to Install Play Store on Huawei Mate 40 Pro Via Ourplay.
- Download Ourplay app:
- Install Ourplay on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro then click on Done
- Settings => Apps => Apps.
- Ourplay => Permissions => All permissions DENIED.
- Give permissions to all apps.
- Allow & Allow all the time for all apps
- Open Ourplay apps on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro & follow the pic.
- Tap on the green button on all popup messages.
- Wait until the google play store finish installing on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro.
- Click on google play store
- Wait until finish then click on Google play store again
- If the checking info crash, close all window & open Ourplay app again on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro.
- Sign with your Gmail account on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro.
- The Gmail account added successfully
- Click on Google play store, & that’s it, now you can Download & install any app you want on your Huawei Mate 40 Prodevice.
How to Install Play Store on Huawei Mate 40 Pro Via GSpace.
- Download and Install GSpace app Form app Gallery:
- Gspace for all device
- Gspace32 for device 1/2 GB RAM
- Download GSpace apk all Versions:
- Google Space apk V1.0.2 // Google Space apk V1.0.5
- Install => Open => START.
- Google Play => SIGN IN => Sign in with your Gmail account.
- For the last update of Gspace you can open the Play store by:
- Google => Search bar => Search for Play Store => First Results
- Now you can search for any app in the play store to install it on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro device.
- If the Gspace not working with you, you can go to GSpace APP INFO
- Storage => Clear cache => Force Stop.
- That’s it, now you can enter to Google Play store on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro device.
How to install Google Playstore on Huawei Mate 40 Pro via VMOS
1- Download and Install VMOS on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro: VMOS software Virtual Machine
2- Confirm and Enter VMOS Pro.
3- Authorize ALL >> Got it >> Turn on Draw over other apps.
4- ALLOW >> ALLOW ONLY WHILE IN USE >>Experience the google.
5- Wait until the ROM VMOS PRO Install and booted.
6- click on The play Store and Sign in with your Gmail account.
7- Now you can install the play store in Huawei Mate 40 Pro.