Huawei future devices won’t run the Google apps because Google doesn’t allow it to use Gapps (Youtube, Gmail, Google, Maps, Google assistant…) anymore, but right now there is no problem with Honor 9c google play services to access to install Google Play Store and all Google services like Youtube, Google Maps, Google Drive, Gmail…
Huawei is the biggest smartphone brand. Around the world, Huawei had started their 5G research long before any other companies. For this reason, they have highly superior technology compared to other 5G vendors. This would hurt other US companies. So the US is looking for a way to destroy Huawei. They told all of their US company (Google) to stop supply Huawei with hardware and software. so Google ban on Huawei future devices including the Honor 9c are affected and will not have access to Google Play Store, as well as other Gapps. The ban will not affect Huawei devices that have already been released and will continue to have access to Google apps.
Google apps are software, their Gapps (Youtube, Gmail, Google, Maps, Google assistant…) is a license that they sell to Huawei to use on their Mate 30 Pro phones. So, according to the ban, it could not allow Honor 9c to use these apps anymore. The result is that Huawei has to accelerate its move to introduce its own Operating System to replace Google’s Android. so Huawei giving Huawei ‘AppGallery’ which is an alternative to Google play store and consist of more than 45000 Apps, So installing application won’t be a problem.
By the way, the Google apps are just apps that can be downloaded off the net, so in this article How to Install Google Play Store on your Honor 9c mobile in One-Click.
If looking for Install Google Play Store on your Honor 9c devices then there is a simple guide designed for the Honor 9c users out there. So, follow the guide below and see how to install Playstore in Honor 9c in simple steps.
Honor 9c Specs
The Honor 9c powered by Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Kirin 710A chipset, the device has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. Honor 9c comes with Triple CAMERA: 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP in back & Single CAMERA 8 MP in front. Honor 9c offers a 6.39-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, The Honor 9c Run EMUI 10.1 based on Android 10 and comes in 2 Colors (Black, Blue). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. The Honor 9c Price is about 160 EURO.
If these methods not working for you you can try these methods:
- How to Download Free The Play Store on Honor 9C
- How to install and Download Play Store Apps in Honor 9C
How to Install Play Store on Huawei Honor 9C Via Ourplay.
- Download Ourplay app:
- Install Ourplay on your Honor 9C then click on Done
- Settings => Apps => Apps.
- Ourplay => Permissions => All permissions DENIED.
- Give permissions to all apps.
- Allow & Allow all the time for all apps
- Open Ourplay apps on your Honor 9C & follow the pic.
- Tap on the green button on all popup messages.
- Wait until the google play store finish installing on your Honor 9C.
- Click on google play store
- Wait until finish then click on Google play store again
- If the checking info crash, close all window & open Ourplay app again on your Honor 9C.
- Sign with your Gmail account on your Honor 9C.
- The Gmail account added successfully
- Click on Google play store, & that’s it, now you can Download & install any app you want on your Honor 9C device.
How to install google play services on Honor 9c via VMOS
1- Download and Install VMOS on your Honor 9c: VMOS software Virtual Machine
2- Confirm and Enter VMOS Pro.
3- Authorize ALL >> Got it >> Turn on Draw over other apps.
4- ALLOW >> ALLOW ONLY WHILE IN USE >>Experience the google.
5- Wait until the ROM VMOS PRO Install and booted.
6- click on The play Store and Sign in with your Gmail account.
7- Now how to install play store in honor 9c.
How to Google Service apps on your Honor 9c
1- Download and install the Chat Partner application
- Chat Partner apk: Download Link
2- Open Chat Partner then Click on Detect device.
3- Click on Repair now.
4- Then click on Activate.
5- Wait a few minutes until the installation process finishes then Restart your Honor 9c.
6- The Google Play app now installed on your Honor 9c mobile.
7- Sign in with a Google account.
8- That’s how to download Play Store Apps in Honor 9C.