if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Y8p Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Y8p if it is stuck on the Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in the boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Y8p powered by Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Kirin 710F chipset, the device has 4/6 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. Huawei Y8p comes with Triple CAMERA: 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP in back & 16 MP in front.
Huawei Y8p offers a 6.30-inch OLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, The Huawei Y8p Run EMUI 10.1 based on Android 10 and comes in 2 Colors (Breathing Crystal, Midnight Black). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. The Huawei Y8p Price is about 240 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Y8p Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Y8p USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Y8p USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Y8p Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Y8p device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|Aquaman-L21A 10.1.0.124(C432E2R6P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|AQM-LX1 AQM-L21A Aquaman-L21A 10.1.0.186(C432E2R7P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|AQM-LX1 AQM-L21A Aquaman-L21A 10.1.0.182(C432E2R7P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|AQM-LX1 AQM-L21A Aquaman-L21A 10.1.0.114(C10E1R6P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
How to Backup & restore Huawei Y8p
- In the Settings Go to System & updates ==> Backup & restore ==> Back up to Google.
- Turn on Back up to Google ==> Back button ==> Backup account.
- Select your backup account ==> OK ==> Return to the Settings menu ==> Users & accounts.
- Google ==> Sync now ==> wait until your information will be synchronized.
- If you want to restore the backup go to:
- Users & accounts ==> Google ==> Sync now ==> wait until your information will be restore.