if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Y7p Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Y7p if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Y7p powered by Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Kirin 710F chipset, the device has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. Huawei Y7p comes with a single camera 8 MP in front & triple CAMERA 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP in back.
Huawei Y7p offers a 6.39-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, The Huawei Y7p Run EMUI 9.1 based on Android 9.0 Pie and comes in 2 Colors (Aurora Blue, Midnight Black). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. The Huawei Y7p Price is about 140 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Y7p Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Y7p USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Y7p USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Y7p Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Y7p device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|Arthur-L29 10.1.0.115(C432E2R2P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|Arthur-L29 10.1.0.101(C185E2R3P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|ARTHUR-L29 10.1.0.112(C185E2R3P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|ARTH-L28_C636_290420||Android 9 Pie||FullOTA|
|ART-LGRP1-CHN 188.8.131.52||Android 9 Pie||OTA|
|ART-LGRP1-CHN 184.108.40.206||Android 9 Pie||FullOTA|
|Arthur-L29 220.127.116.11(C461E2R2P1)||Android 9 Pie||FullOTA|
|Arthur-L29 18.104.22.168(C185E3R3P1)||Android 9 Pie||FullOTA|
|ART-LGRP1-CHN 22.214.171.124||Android 9 Pie||OTA|
|ART-LGRP1-CHN 126.96.36.199||Android 9 Pie||FullOTA|
|ART-LGRP1-CHN 188.8.131.52||Android 9 Pie||FullOTA|
Backup Huawei Y7p
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Y7p Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Y7p
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tap on OK to finish.