if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Y6s Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Y6s if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Y6s powered by Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 chipset, the device has 3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. Huawei Y6s comes with a Single CAMERA: 13 MP in the back & 8 MP in front.
Huawei Y6s offers a 6.09-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, The Huawei Y6s Run EMUI 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie and comes in 2 Colors (Orchid Blue, Starry Black). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 3020 mAh battery. The Huawei Y6s Price is about 145 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Y6s Firmware: Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Y6s USB Driver: Download Huawei Y6s USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Y6s Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fits only for your Huawei Y6s device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|JAT-LX1 Jakarta-L21CHW 220.127.116.118(C10E3R2P1)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|Jakarta-L23 18.104.22.1686(C605E4R4P2)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
Backup Huawei Y6s
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Y6s Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Y6s
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tap on OK to finish.