if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Y6p Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Y6p if it is stuck on the Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in the boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
The Huawei Y6P powered by Octa-core 2×2.27 GHz & 6×1.88 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 810 chipset, the device has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. Huawei Y6P comes with Quad CAMERA: 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP in back & 16 MP in front.
Huawei Y6P offers a 6.40-inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2310 pixels, The Huawei Y6P Run EMUI 10 based on Android 10 Pie and comes in 4 Colors (Black, Emerald Green, Light Pink, Light Blue). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery. The Huawei Y6P Price is about 240 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Y6p Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Y6p USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Y6p USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Read also: Download Huawei Test Point Tool Full Free
Download Huawei Y6p Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Y6p device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|Merida-L49C 10.1.0.165(C432E4R3P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
How to Backup & restore Huawei Y6p
- In the Settings Go to System & updates ==> Backup & restore ==> Back up to Google.
- Turn on Back up to Google ==> Back button ==> Backup account.
- Select your backup account ==> OK ==> Return to the Settings menu ==> Users & accounts.
- Google ==> Sync now ==> wait until your information will be synchronized.
- If you want to restore the backup go to:
- Users & accounts ==> Google ==> Sync now ==> wait until your information will be restore.