if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Y6II Compact Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Y6II Compact if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Y6II Compact powered by Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6735 chipset, the device has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM, up to 128 GB via microSD. Huawei Y6II Compact comes with camera 5 MP in front & 13 MP in back.
Huawei Y6II Compact offers a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, The Huawei Y6II Compact Run EMUI 3.1 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and comes in 3 Colors (Black, White, Gold). and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 2200 mAh battery. The Huawei Y6II Compact Price is about 130 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Y6II Compact Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Y6II Compact USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Y6II Compact USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Y6II Compact Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Y6II Compact device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Release Date||Android OS||Download|
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Y6II Compact Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Y6II Compact
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.