if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Y5II Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Y5II if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Y5II powered by Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6735P chipset, the device has 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM, up to 32 GB via microSD. Huawei Y5II comes with 2 MP Camera in front & 8 MP in back.
Huawei Y5II offers a 5.00-inch IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, The Huawei Y5II Run Android 5.1 Lollipop and comes in 5 Colors (Obsidian Black, Arctic White, Sand Gold, Rose Pink, Sky Blue). and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 2200 mAh battery.
- Flash Huawei Y5II Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Y5II USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Y5II USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Y5II Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Y5II device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|CUN-L23 MT6735 C464B124||5.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|CUN-L23 MT6735 C464B126||5.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|CUN-L21 MT6735 C578B125||5.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
Backup Huawei Y5II
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Y5II Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Y5II
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.