if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Y560 Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Y560 if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Y560 powered by Quad-core 1.1 GHz Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 chipset, the device has 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM, up to 128 GB via microSD. Huawei Y560 comes with 2 MP Camera in front & 5 MP in back.
Huawei Y560 offers a 4.50-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, The Huawei Y560 Run Android 5.1 Lollipop and comes in 4 Colors (Black, White, Pink, Blue). and powered by removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery.
- Flash Huawei Y560 Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Y560 USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Y560 USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Y560 Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Y560 device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|Y560-U02 MT6582 07062015||Android 5||FullOTA|
|Y560-L01 V100R001C212B100 QFIL||Android 5||FullOTA|
|Y560-L23 V100R001C464B100 QFIL||Android 5||FullOTA|
|Y560-CL00 V100R001C92B131 QFIL||Android 5||FullOTA|
|Y560-U02 V100R001C328B105||5.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|Y560-U02 V100R001C328B106||5.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|Y560-U02 V100R00||5.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|Y560-L03 V100R001C97B100a||5.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|Y560-L01 V100R001C479B102||5.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|Y560-L01 V100R001C577B032e||5.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|Y560-L01 V100R001C577B040||5.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|Y560-L01 V100R001C660B002b||5.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|Y560-L01 V100R001C577B045||5.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|Y560-L01 V100R001C577B043||5.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|Y560-L01 V100R001C57||5.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|Y560-L01 V100R00||5.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|Y560-L01 Y560-L01V100R001C660B009||5.1 Lollipop||OTA|
|Y560-L01 Y560-L01V100R001C645B103||5.1 Lollipop||OTA|
|Y560-L03 Y560-L03V100R001C482B104g||5.1 Lollipop||OTA|
|Y560-L01 V100R001C67B103a||5.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|Y560-L01 V100R001C26B101a||5.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
Backup Huawei Y560
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Y560 Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Y560
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.
Read also: How to ROOT Huawei Y560
im looking 4 firmware Huawei Y541-UO2, type C390B105 do u have it ?
Hello good day sir,
I am new at your forum and like your forum a lot and appreciate your team to develop brilliant apps.Kindly help me how to get out of following problem. I want to save my data first. there is no any CWM or TWRP installed on my set. Only huawei built in menu for recovery. I know about laptops to take out and backup data but I am new in android field. Kindly help.
sir, my set is huawei Y560-U02 (Y560-U02V100R001C328B102). It is stuck at logo at bootloop. I want to take out data first before flashing or factory restore. I tried to use aroma but android did not recognize aroma.zip. I followed instruction from website https://www.greatopedia.com/2018/03/aroma-file-manager-android-recovery.html?m=1
I then used huawei official sdcard method. made folder dload in sdcard and put aroma in it with new name update.zip but when i went into recovery mode and selected option to install from sdcard, msg received saying pkg not recognized. kindly help how to use aroma with huawei y560-u02 mobile .
also share links for official firmware for downloading for this set.
kindly send me link as well how to start a new thread at your forum or how can I post my problem so that all members view it. firstname.lastname@example.org
thanks and regards