if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Y340 Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Y340 if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Y340 powered by Dual Core, 1.2GHz Qualcomm MSM8230 chipset, the device has 1 GB RAM and 4 GB ROM, up to 32 GB via microSD. Huawei Y340 comes with 0.3MP Camera in front & 5 MP in back.
Huawei Y340 offers a 4.00-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, The Huawei Y340 Run Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and comes in 2 Colors (Black, White). and powered by removable Li-Ion 1950 mAh battery.
- Flash Huawei Y340 Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei USB Driver: Download And Install Huawei USB Drivers For Windows
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Y340 Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Y340 device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|Y340-U081 V100R001USAC189B168||4.1.2 Jelly Bean||FullOTA|
|Y340-U081||4.1.2 Jelly Bean||FullOTA|
Backup Huawei Y340
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Y340 Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Y340
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.