if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei P8 Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei P8 if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei P8 powered by Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.5 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 930/935 chipset, the device has 3 GB RAM and 16/64 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via microSD. Huawei P8 comes with camera 8 MP in front & 13 MP in back.
Huawei P8 offers a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, The Huawei P8 Run Emotion 3.1 UI based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and comes in 4 Colors (Titanium Grey, Mystic Champagne, Black, Prestige Gold). and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 2680 mAh battery. The Huawei P8 Price is about 230 EURO.
Read also: How to Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei P8
- Flash Huawei P8 Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei P8 USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei P8 USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei P8 Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei P8 device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Release Date||Android OS||Download|
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei P8 Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei P8
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.