if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei P8 Max Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei P8 Max if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei P8 Max powered by Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.5 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 935 chipset, the device has 3 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM, up to 64 GB via microSD. Huawei P8 Max comes with camera 5 MP in front & 13 MP in back.
Huawei P8 Max offers a 6.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, The Huawei P8 Max Run Emotion UI 3.1 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and comes in 3 Colors (Luxurious Gold, Mystic Champagne, Titanium Grey). and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 4360 mAh battery. The Huawei P8 Max Price is about 400 EURO.
Read also: How to ROOT Huawei P8 Max
- Flash Huawei P8 Max Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei P8 Max USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei P8 Max USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei P8 Max Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei P8 Max device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|DAV-701LV100R001C100 B005CUSTC100D002||Android 5.1||FullOTA|
|Repair Factory DAV-701L V100R001C500B021||Android 5.1||FullOTA|
|DAV-703LC233B226 Firmware 05015KCU||Android 5.1||FullOTA|
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei P8 Max Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei P8 Max
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.