if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei P8 Lite Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei P8 Lite if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei P8 Lite powered by Octa-core 1.2 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 620 chipset, the device has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via microSD. Huawei P8 Lite comes with camera 5 MP in front & 13 MP in back.
Huawei P8 Lite offers a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, The Huawei P8 Lite Run Emotion UI 3.1 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and comes in 3 Colors (White, Black, Gold). and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery. The Huawei P8 Lite Price is about 170 EURO.
Read also: How to ROOT Huawei P8 Lite
- Flash Huawei P8 Lite Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei P8 Lite USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei P8 Lite USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei P8 Lite Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei P8 Lite device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|ALE-L02 C900B500 EMUI4.0 05013TCR 6.0 Dload||6.0 Marshmallow||FullOTA|
|ALE-UL00 MAA001063 Board Software||Android 5||FullOTA|
|ALE-UL00 MAA001073||Android 5||FullOTA|
|ALE-L23 MAA001077||Android 5||FullOTA|
|ALE-L21 HL3ALICEMAA001079||Android 5||FullOTA|
|ALE-L21 MAA001077||Android 5||FullOTA|
|ALE-L21 C900B500 EMUI 3.1 05013RDH 5.0 Dload||Android 5||FullOTA|
|ALE-L02 MAA001077||Android 5||FullOTA|
|ALE-CL00 V100R001C92B212||Android 5||FullOTA|
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei P8 Lite Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei P8 Lite
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.