if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei P40 Pro Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei P40 Pro if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei P40 Pro powered by Octa-core 2×2.86 GHz & 2×2.36 GHz & 4×1.95 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G chipset, the device has 8 GB RAM and 128/256/512 GB ROM. Huawei P40 Pro comes with Quad CAMERA: 50 MP + 40 MP + 12 MP + TOF 3D in back & Dual CAMERA 32 MP + IR TOF 3D in front.
Huawei P40 Pro offers a 6.58-inch OLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1200 x 2640 pixels, The Huawei P40 Pro Run EMUI 10 based on Android 10 Pie and comes in 5 Colors (Silver Frost, Blush Gold, Deep Sea Blue, Ice White, Black). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery. The Huawei P40 Pro Price is about 1000 EURO.
- Flash Huawei P40 Pro Firmware: Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei P40 Pro USB Driver: Download Huawei P40 Pro USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei P40 Pro Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei P40 Pro device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|ELS-NX9 ELS-N29 Elsa-N29D 10.1.0.114(C432E8R5P2)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|ELS-AN00-CUST 10.1.0.125(C735)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|ELS-LGRP3-CHN 10.1.0.126(SP1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|ELS-AN00-PRELOAD 10.1.0.5(C00R3)||Android 10||OTA|
|ELS-LGRP3-CHN 10.1.0.123||Android 10||FullOTA|
|ELS-LGRP3-CHN 10.1.0.122||Android 10||OTA|
|ELS-AN00-CUST 10.1.0.122(C735)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|ELS-LGRP3-CHN 10.1.0.118||Android 10||OTA|
|ELS-AN00-CUST 10.1.0.117(C735)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|ELS-AN00-CUST 10.1.0.107(C735)||Android 10||OTA|
Backup Huawei P40 Pro
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei P40 Pro Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei P40 Pro
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tap on OK to finish.