if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei P40 lite E Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei P40 lite E if it is stuck on the Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in the boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei P40 lite E powered by Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Kirin 710F chipset, the device has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. Huawei P40 lite E comes with Triple CAMERA: 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP in back & 8 MP in front.
Huawei P40 lite E offers a 6.39-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, The Huawei P40 lite E Run EMUI 10 based on Android 10 and comes in 2 Colors (Aurora Blue, Midnight Black). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. The Huawei P40 lite E Price is about 125 EURO.
- Flash Huawei P40 lite E Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei P40 lite E USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei P40 lite E USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei P40 lite E Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei P40 lite E device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|Arthur-L29N 10.1.0.142(C432E2R3P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
How to Backup & restore Huawei P40 lite E
- In the Settings Go to System & updates ==> Backup & restore ==> Back up to Google.
- Turn on Back up to Google ==> Back button ==> Backup account.
- Select your backup account ==> OK ==> Return to the Settings menu ==> Users & accounts.
- Google ==> Sync now ==> wait until your information will be synchronized.
- If you want to restore the backup go to:
- Users & accounts ==> Google ==> Sync now ==> wait until your information will be restore.