if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei P Smart Z Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei P Smart Z if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei P Smart Z powered by Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Hisilicon Kirin 710F chipset, the device has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. Huawei P Smart Z comes with Motorized pop-up 16 MP in front & Dual CAMERA 16 MP + 2 MP in back.
Huawei P Smart Z offers a 6.59-inch LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, The Huawei P Smart Z Run EMUI 9.1 based on Android 9.0 Pie and comes in 3 Colors (Emerald Green, Midnight Black, Sapphire Blue). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. The Huawei P Smart Z Price is about 280 EURO.
- Flash Huawei P Smart Z Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei P Smart Z USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei P Smart Z USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei P Smart Z Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei P Smart Z device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|STK-LX1 Stark-L21BHNVX 10.0.0.190(C431E3R1P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|STK-LX1-PRELOAD 10.0.0.1(C10R3)||Android 10||OTA|
|STK-LX1-PRELOAD 184.108.40.206(C10R3)||Android 9.0 Pie||OTA|
|STK-LX1-PRELOAD 10.0.0.2(C10R1)||Android 10||OTA|
|STK-LX1 Stark-L21BHNVX 220.127.116.112(C431E1R1P2)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|STK-LX1 Stark-L21BHNVX 18.104.22.1687(C431E1R1P2)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|STK-LX1 STK-L21 Stark-L21DHNVX 22.214.171.124(C10E1R1P2)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|STK-LX1 STK-L21 Stark-L21A 126.96.36.199(C461E1R1P3)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|STK-LX1 STK-L21 Stark-L21A 188.8.131.52(SP54C432E10R1P2)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|STK-LX1 STK-L21 Stark-L21A 184.108.40.206(SP51C461E1R1P3)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|Android 9.0 Pie||OTA|
Backup Huawei P Smart Z
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei P Smart Z Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei P Smart Z
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tap on OK to finish.