if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei P Smart 2021 Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei P Smart 2021 if it is stuck on the Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in the boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei P Smart 2021 powered by Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Kirin 710A chipset, the device has 4 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. Huawei P Smart 2021 comes with Quad CAMERA: 48 MP + 8 MP + + 2 MP + + 2 MP in back & 8 MP in front.
Huawei P Smart 2021 offers a 6.67-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, The Huawei P Smart 2021 Run EMUI 10 based on Android 10 and comes in 3 Colors (Crush Green, Blush Gold, Midnight Black). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. The Huawei P Smart 2021 Price is about 230 EURO.
- Flash Huawei P Smart 2021 Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei P Smart 2021 USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei P Smart 2021 USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei P Smart 2021 Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei P Smart 2021 device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|PPAH-LX2 10.1.1.176 C432E4R5P1 EMUI10.1.1||Android 10||FullOTA|
|PPAH-L22 10.1.1.168 C432E4R5P1||Android 10||FullOTA|
|PPA-LX2 10.1.1.168 C432E4R5P1||Android 10||FullOTA|
|PPA-L22 10.1.1.168 C432E4R5P1||Android 10||FullOTA|
|Peppa-L22B 10.1.1.166 C185E5R3P1||Android 10||FullOTA|
|Peppa-L22B 10.1.1.168 C432E4R5P1||Android 10||FullOTA|
|PPA-LX2 PPAH-L22 Peppa-L22B 10.1.1.109(C432E4R2P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
How to Backup & restore Huawei P Smart 2021
- In the Settings Go to System & updates ==> Backup & restore ==> Back up to Google.
- Turn on Back up to Google ==> Back button ==> Backup account.
- Select your backup account ==> OK ==> Return to the Settings menu ==> Users & accounts.
- Google ==> Sync now ==> wait until your information will be synchronized.
- If you want to restore the backup go to:
- Users & accounts ==> Google ==> Sync now ==> wait until your information will be restore.