if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei P Smart 2020 Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei P Smart 2020 if it is stuck on the Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in the boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei P Smart 2020 powered by Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Kirin 710 chipset, the device has 4 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. Huawei P Smart 2020 comes with Dual CAMERA: 13 MP + 2 MP in back & 8 MP in front.
Huawei P Smart 2020 offers a 6.21-inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, The Huawei P Smart 2020 Run EMUI 9.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie and comes in 3 Colors (Midnight Black, Aurora Blue, Green). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery. The Huawei P Smart 2020 Price is about 180 EURO.
- Flash Huawei P Smart 2020 Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei P Smart 2020 USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei P Smart 2020 USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei P Smart 2020 Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei P Smart 2020 device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|Potter-L41B 220.127.116.112(C431E3R3P1)||Android 9 Pie||FullOTA|
|Potter-L41B 18.104.22.1685(C431E3R3P1)||Android 9 Pie||FullOTA|
How to Backup & restore Huawei P Smart 2020
- In the Settings Go to System & updates ==> Backup & restore ==> Back up to Google.
- Turn on Back up to Google ==> Back button ==> Backup account.
- Select your backup account ==> OK ==> Return to the Settings menu ==> Users & accounts.
- Google ==> Sync now ==> wait until your information will be synchronized.
- If you want to restore the backup go to:
- Users & accounts ==> Google ==> Sync now ==> wait until your information will be restore.