if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Nova Lite Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Nova Lite if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Nova Lite powered by Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 65 chipset, the device has 3/4 GB RAM and 16/64 GB ROM, up to 32 GB via microSD. Huawei Nova Lite comes with 8 MP Camera in front & 12 MP in back.
Huawei Nova Lite offers a 5.20-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, The Huawei Nova Lite Run Android 7.0 Nougat and comes in 4 Colors (Black, White, Gold, Blue). and powered by removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
- Flash Huawei Nova Lite Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Nova Lite USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Nova Lite USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Nova Lite Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Nova Lite device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|608HW 2017-10-12 B160||7.0 Nougat||FullOTA|
|608HW 2018.05.09 B170,608HWC111||7.0 Nougat||FullOTA|
|608HW 2018.05.09 B170,608HWC111||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
|608HW 2017-09-03 B150||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
|608HW 2018.05.07 B190||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
|608HW 2018.05.07 B180-log||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
|608HW 2017-09-03 B130-log||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
|608HW 2017-08-25 B020-log||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
|608HW 2017-08-31 B106-log||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
|608HW 2017-10-12 B160||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
|608HW 2018.04.27 B190-log||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
|608HW 2018.04.27 B170,608HWC111||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
|608HW 2017-08-28 B110-log||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
|608HW 2017-08-23 B011-log||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
|608HW 2017-08-15 B016-log||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
|608HW 2017-09-03 B150-log||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
|608HW 2017-08-28 B102-log||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
|608HW 2017-08-14 B016-log||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
|608HW 2017-08-24 B101-log||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
|608HW 2017-08-30 B105-log||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
|608HW 2017-08-08 B009||7.0 Nougat||OTA|
Backup Huawei Nova Lite
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Nova Lite Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Nova Lite
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.